+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Mark Hughes DoF......Neil Harris çoach ???

Mark Hughes DoF......Neil Harris çoach ???

???

Re: Mark Hughes DoF......Neil Harris çoach ???

Meh

Less enthusiastic about Hughes as dof than Harris as manager.
    And I've been wanting a dof for a while.

Just when you think you can’t get any more depressed.

****ing hell.

Seems like quite a good idea actually.
    Certain people here are not going to be satisfied by anyone or anything, so I do wonder whether it's possible for any management team to succeed with such a lead weight of negativity to cope with

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Certain people here are not going to be satisfied by anyone or anything, so I do wonder whether it's possible for any management team to succeed with such a lead weight of negativity to cope with
    Exactly Ronnie, who do people want??

Bellamy? For what reason other than he’s Kaaaaairdiff?

I don't think there's anything wrong with people not being overly enamoured with the idea of Neil Harris, or Mark Hughes being our next manager.

Mark Hughes has managed and played for very good clubs with sucess ?

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    I don't think there's anything wrong with people not being overly enamoured with the idea of Neil Harris, or Mark Hughes being our next manager.
    I don't suppose you do, but I'm struggling to imagine what certain people want or expect . The previous manager did fantastic things for the club ,but whenever some small thing didn't work ( which always happens), he was called all sorts of things. Fact is that he's one of the country's top coaches ,but here he's been accused of everything from incompetence to corruption.
    The new manager is being rubbished before we even know who it is, and here's an example of someone suggesting a reasonable option of two good professional men being met with a tirade of negativity and nay saying as if they were two complete idiots or something.

I'm a bit upset actually to see some of our apparent supporters fixated on destroying whoever takes a job with the club. I don't remember us being like that and it reminds me very much of some of the stuff we always hear from Fulham supporters about their own club.

I don't suppose you do, but I'm struggling to imagine what certain people want or expect . The previous manager did fantastic things for the club ,but whenever some small thing didn't work ( which always happens), he was called all sorts of things. Fact is that he's one of the country's top coaches ,but here he's been accused of everything from incompetence to corruption.
    The new manager is being rubbished before we even know who it is, and here's an example of someone suggesting a reasonable option of two good professional men being met with a tirade of negativity and nay saying as if they were two complete idiots or something.

I'm a bit upset actually to see some of our apparent supporters fixated on destroying whoever takes a job with the club. I don't remember us being like that and it reminds me very much of some of the stuff we always hear from Fulham supporters about their own club.
    No, No and No.
    The way you talk is as if we don’t want any manager at all.
    It’s simply not true. We want to see the club show some ambition and modernise rather than give us old fashioned managers.
    For as long as I can remember, Cardiff City has always been a bit amateurish in the way it is run.
    Your sainted Warnock made a lot of mistakes and painted over the cracks, but give his football knowledge, did he leave the club with a sustainable structure fit for purpose?
    I’m talking about planning for long term success, rather than short termism, which is the Warnock way.
    If that makes me a non-supporter, what does that make you?

Quote Originally Posted by EastbourneBlue View Post

I dont think theres a single fan who wants Bellamy just because hes from Cardiff.

He talks a very good game when speaking. Im very impressed with the way he talks about the game. Im not saying hes my number one choice but I think he will do well when he gets a managerial choice and id rather give him a shot rather than Hughes or Harris. However id rather both of them to Mike Flynn.

I do t want Bellamy either

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I do t want Bellamy either
    I don't want Bellamy but would take him any day of the week over Neil Harris.

Have you not been reading the board then?

The fans are not anti any manager and I suspect would get behind most appointments.
    What you are failing to see is that there is a unanimous feeling that Harris is the wrong man.
    I have not heard from one supporter who thinks this is a good move.
    Given that we have an opportunity here with a “blank sheet of paper” the fact that Harris is odd son to get the job, indicates to me how utterly bereft of football knowledge the board are.
    We can all argue the merits of many of the names put forward but you would find it virtually impossible to come up with any merits of Harris

There were eight candidates named in the poll for our new manager posted on here a couple of days ago. So far, there have been seventy three responses and there are two of the possible candidates who have not attracted a single vote - one is Mike Flynn who ruled himself out of contention a few days ago and the other is Neil Harris.

Now, I take on board opinions that might say that you may get more "extreme" viewpoints on messageboards, but no votes out of seventy three is the sort of level where I think you can reasonably conclude that there is no great enthusiasm for the appointment of Neil Harris as our new manager among Cardiff fans.

I'll give the guy a chance if he is appointed, as I would guess will all supporters who want their club to prosper, but it just seems that the club have a real chance here to make a statement as to how they want to progress in the coming years and they are coming out with more of the same stuff which can hardly be said to have succeeded so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I dont think theres a single fan who wants Bellamy just because hes from Cardiff.

He talks a very good game when speaking. Im very impressed with the way he talks about the game
    . Im not saying hes my number one choice but I think he will do well when he gets a managerial choice and id rather give him a shot rather than Hughes or Harris. However id rather both of them to Mike Flynn.
    So does Gary Neville, and how did he get on in management? FWIW, I'd also like to see Bellamy given a chance, as I think he's got what it takes to succeed

Quote Originally Posted by DubaiDai View Post
    odd son
    🤣🤣🤪

The new manager isn’t being rubbished, because we don’t know who that is, do we.
    A few names linked are being rubbished, because they seem like really shit choices.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    No, No and No.
    The way you talk is as if we don’t want any manager at all.
    It’s simply not true. We want to see the club show some ambition and modernise rather than give us old fashioned managers.
    For as long as I can remember, Cardiff City has always been a bit amateurish in the way it is run.
    Your sainted Warnock made a lot of mistakes and painted over the cracks, but give his football knowledge, did he leave the club with a sustainable structure fit for purpose?
    I’m talking about planning for long term success, rather than short termism, which is the Warnock way.
    If that makes me a non-supporter, what does that make you?

Bit more practical I suppose

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    ������
    Yes I spoke directly to his parents and that’s what they said