+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Blakey's Bootroom podcast post NW departure

Blakey's Bootroom podcast post NW departure

Re: Blakey's Bootroom podcast post NW departure

With images
    https://www.facebook.com/WalesOnline...37996/?__xts__[0]=68.ARAWEJLPG0ERCPybhBa4qgls1zgaviTvXSr--Z5vHVWeAek8U3-FCwDML0P1zbUbr38Pg04lMpGxBAC9E4vPr04_8ma3KeJ30qKeE GN60FDtpiyNzDmhhQPaVS9PdYQZA3rl0O0A5vrqYNcUpf7T8zg 6TvO_VYzJGU9RvtsWVbyOD8dKsKwiTf5UbMUt34NwmPaNPxAkp SxydBIoba0mvcxam0yFtg_V9krMLneEE5GgD5NqOxi50JPMfZ2 E841q3H06_ruBUM9w7Ca8lrXb6LCW347Q4LS9UFQvrvRonZjQR nDSGqER-R-6QVxOk-zky94U9bU9O26w2dIpPklP1X7RP1Hm59GnX58&__tn__=-R

He drops himself in it a bit regarding the club and them apparently not liking him.
    Clearly he loves the club, but some things are best left unsaid.

This thread could well have been titled 'Blakey's Job Application' although it's more apparent in this piece from this morning - linked here for those who don't have time to listen to the podcast https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/...blake-17252047

I, for one, have always thought his reporting on all things CCFC on WOL (and I assume they still appear in the Echo?) are well written and usually to the point - maybe it's because his thoughts are just close to mine but, nevertheless he always shows an appreciation of what is happening on and off the pitch and are definitely reflective of what happens inside a football club.

Not so sure he has the international connections you'd want in a Director of Football but I think he's well qualified for the role he sees for himself at CF11 and would be happy to see him given a role if the Board recognise the need to enhance the club's structure further. Blakey's intelligent, articulate and knows the club and it's fans intimately.