+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Things you’ve heard down the city

Things you’ve heard down the city

At the game Sunday a man sat behind me with his son, his son says looking for Bartley “ Dad, where’s the bird?” His dad replied “He’s over there......HES THE ONE WITH THE BEAK”!!!!🤣

Re: Things you’ve heard down the city

Quote Originally Posted by Fancydan View Post
    At the game Sunday a man sat behind me with his son, his son says looking for Bartley “ Dad, where’s the bird?” His dad replied “He’s over there......HES THE ONE WITH THE BEAK”!!!!🤣
    During the Premier league season there was a bloke and his young son sat next to me and my boy, you could tell he wasn't really into football, just bringing his boy to see the big games (fair enough in my opinion) after a few games i got talking to him and he asked me who i support

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    During the Premier league season there was a bloke and his young son sat next to me and my boy, you could tell he wasn't really into football, just bringing his boy to see the big games (fair enough in my opinion) after a few games i got talking to him and he asked me who i support
    Oh! My! God!
    Seriously?!

What did you reply? “Loads of useless labourers over the years”🤪🤪🤪

“PIKEEEEEE!”

Against Reading back in Ninian Park, Graeme Murty went to take a throw-in.

"Murty.... Murty.... Hey! Murty! I Facebook'd your mum!"

Quote Originally Posted by Monster munch View Post
    Oh! My! God!
    Seriously?!
    Well I think the young lad could be forgiven for asking, after all, he might read this messageboard

A lad from Merthyr asked my mate,do want a fag butt? he said no i want a whole one.This is true better in real time though.

"Golden Goal a tanner!"
    "Barrie Hole ... back to Blackburn!"
    "When we've got a good team we've got a bad pitch. When we've got a good pitch we've got a bad team!"
    "There's our midfield: Ronson, Ronson and Ronson!"
    Oi Basil!"
    "He's as sharp as a sausage!"
    "He couldn't control a knife and fork!"

And many, many more.
    StT.
    <><

Not at home, but will never forget Bury away, possibly last game of the season or thereabouts about 25 years ago. The pitch was horrendous and basically a tuft of grass and the reast was mud and sand. Some bloke walked in behind us and turned to his mate and said '****ing hell, this looks like Rest Bay'. Never forgotten that quote and my Dad reminds me of that every time we catch a game.