+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Is Steve Borley still at Cardiff?

Is Steve Borley still at Cardiff?

I can't say i have heard much of him lately.
    If he is i'm thinking couldn't he have a little word of advice for Tan , Dalman etc?
    He must see sense in this and he knows more than they do

Re: Is Steve Borley still at Cardiff?

Yes he is still there!

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    If he is i'm thinking couldn't he have a little word of advice for Tan , Dalman etc?
    Wasn’t SB who put forward Neil’s name 3 years ago?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    He's the token Welshman. He has about as much input as bluematt has fear when faced with a gun.

Quote Originally Posted by CCFCC3PO View Post
    He's the token Welshman. He has about as much input as bluematt has fear when faced with a gun.
    That comment shows how little you know about Cardiff City. If it hadn't been for Steve Borley, the club wouldn't exist any more. He has kept it going almost single handedly in the past and is Cardiff City through and through. He might not have as much influence nowadays but deserves his place on the board and will definitely be involved.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    That comment shows how little you know about Cardiff City. If it hadn't been for Steve Borley, the club wouldn't exist any more. He has kept it going almost single handedly in the past and is Cardiff City through and through. He might not have as much influence nowadays but deserves his place on the board and will definitely be involved.
    Are you Steve Borley ???
    It’s all making sense now 😁

Proper East Kairdiff is our Steve.

Steve Borley acted disgracefully during the rebrand and as far as I’m concerned, he can go **** himself.