Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
Well yes Eric. I'm not a conservative ,as I keep saying , but it's assumed that if you think one party is bad, it can only be because you're keen on the other. That's an awful reflection upon how much people are brainwashed into accepting Hobson's choice in politics.
Be happy you're in the old man brigade
Not sure exactly what age you have to be to get into your club?, (60/65)? 60 in 17 months can I get an early entry? although I'll be happy enough to get to 60 in the 1st instance.

I think I would have been happier to see either party, to add a levy to food giants and give a £30 food voucher to those who need it
rather than give away a freebie which isn't a basic life requirement. Giving people a better internet connection seems more appealing to voters than giving an equivalent value in food to those who have none. and I'm sure those living in boxes all over the country are getting super excited at the prospect of a fibre cable connected to their cardboard box. Although from a government perspective, perhaps the thought of getting more people online for longer gives them more ability to keep on dumbing down.

#Epstein didn't kill himself

Anons knew.

Enjoy the show.