+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Would you remember Fecking a hot 17 year old girl when in your forties??

Would you remember Fecking a hot 17 year old girl when in your forties??

Prince Andrew Can’t...? 😳😳😳
    Sorry to go off topic in the midst of our managerial merry go round but the BBC’s coverage of the Churchill the dog lookalike erm sorry I mean Prince Andrew - squirming in the chair whilst being interviewed in a very choreographed fashion by the beebs well groomed Emily Maitlis...sorry that was a pun ‘Well Groomed’ is laughable.
    The Prince comes across softly spoken as the victim in all of this lol 😂
    The very fact that he had boarded the “Lolita Express” alongside other debautched high profile guests such as Bill Clinton and Gary Glitter,Rolf Harris with James Savile collecting the tickets on the way to Jeffrey Epstein’s island 🌴 doesn’t in the eyes of the law mean that the Prince had indulged in any sordid sexual acts !!
    Nor does in the Prince’s own admission to Epstein being a “Friend” insinuate that he must have had some idea to what really happened on this island- does it??
    Epstein as proven in the court of law was pronounced guilty of sexual offences with minors and imprisoned but only for 13 months (Max Clifford was his PR guy) and after his release Prince Andrew chose to stay with his old mate in his Mansion.
    That’s where Andy messed up big time because instead of not going anywhere near the perv he’s openly endorsing his previous actions!!
    Old Epstein won’t face any more charges due to the fact he was bumped off in prison - my opinion only please- I don’t want to end up in the tower!!
    He was on 24 hour suicide watch but the two guards watching over him fell asleep 💤 and ironically the CCTV camera’s weren’t working- what an absolute bummer!!!!
    No hint of a scandal there pmsl 😂
    But going back to my original question.....How many men on here in their forties would remember fecking a hot 17 year old???
    Answers on a postcard to be sent to Buckingham Palace please 😊👍

Re: Would you remember Fecking a hot 17 year old girl when in your forties??

To answer the question yes.

I also think the girl was mature enough to know what lifestyle she had chosen.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

What if she didn’t choose it?

Knew her at the time, did you mate?

The majority of the girls involved have been paid off by Epstein’s lawyers signing ‘Non Disclosure Agreements’ so their individual testimonies can never be heard unfortunately.
    However the Prince in his elevated public position mugging off the British Public by denying wrongdoing with the old “ I can’t remember “ bollux is farcical !!!

18 posts and already posting about Epstein, I wonder who this is!

I’m Aaron’s father apparently lol 😂

Nope. She's been groomed from a much younger age and had been abused before that. The way it seemed to work was that Maxwell would identify vulnerable girls and groom them. She wasn't a 17 year old making a mature choice. She was a vulnerable girl who had been groomed and abused and given over to wealthy middle aged sickos.

He knew what he was doing and he probably remembers... unless tgere were so many underaged girls that he lost count.

Sadly the establishment will protect him.

Conspiracy theory or not it was the establishment who permanently silenced Epstein....the only court case to answer now unfortunately isn’t Prince Andrew and his privileged cronies but the two Prison guards who fell asleep while guarding Epstein who was on suicide watch !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post
    Nope. She's been groomed from a much younger age and had been abused before that. The way it seemed to work was that Maxwell would identify vulnerable girls and groom them. She wasn't a 17 year old making a mature choice. She was a vulnerable girl who had been groomed and abused and given over to wealthy middle aged sickos.

He knew what he was doing and he probably remembers... unless tgere were so many underaged girls that he lost count.

That's the thing, he either remembers and is lying, or is telling the truth because she was just one of many.

Not sure which is worse, but neither is good.

And, life on Mars - she didn't just fancy getting paid for sex and answered an advert on the internet. She was there, along with others, beyond her free choice.

Quote Originally Posted by AfricanBluebird View Post

I the same way that Prince Harry’s biological father is never admitted. Odd how he looks so much like one of Diana’s several lovers and nothing like Prince Charles

Ha you’re referring to the dashing cad Major James Hewitt ...there is an uncanny resemblance to him and Prince Harry.....off to the Tower with you for such a suggestion pmsl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😂

International

Or of course he could be saying he doesn't recall it meaning "If you had shagged a 17 yr old mate wouldn't you remember it? so It never happened

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Or of course he could be saying he doesn't recall it meaning "If you had shagged a 17 yr old mate wouldn't you remember it? so It never happened
    Then the answer would be "no I didn't"

If I asked you if you'd ever deliberately run someone over or burgled a house (assuming you haven't) then you say no. You don't say "I can't recall"

"I don't remember that" is a soft denial. It's when you don't want to admit it, but also don't know if evidence in the future might prove you did it. So you can blame your memory.

To put it another way, if you buy that he genuinely can't remember, then I have something else you can buy. Three magic beans.

"But at the time I felt it was the honourable and right thing to do and I admit fully that my judgement was probably coloured by my tendency to be too honourable but that's just the way it is."

Yeah, sure. By the way, I know someone who sat back to back with him at a diner event and the 'honourable' gentleman treated the waiting staff like s***, I am told.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    That's the thing, he either remembers and is lying, or is telling the truth because she was just one of many.

Not sure which is worse, but neither is good.

And, life on Mars - she didn't just fancy getting paid for sex and answered an advert on the internet. She was there, along with others, beyond her free choice.
    I know, she was hanging around the rich and wealthy at 15 at Trumps golf resort . I just wonder if she was more willing to engage in the sleazy rich world than we know.

Where were her parents when she was spirited off to Epstein Islands ?

Was she forcibly taken ?

I know, she was hanging around the rich and wealthy at 15 at Trumps golf resort . I just wonder if she was more willing to engage in the sleazy rich world than we know.

Was she forcibly taken ?
    I know you feed off being contrary, but do you understand you are talking about a child?

What a feeble attempt at obfuscation the interview is......

Was she forcibly taken ?
    I’m not searching for it, but I’ve read an account of a 13 year old who wanted a job at some tennis club (can’t remember specifics) and was groomed from there.

You don’t always have to be controversial.

Have you got kids?

Was she forcibly taken ?
    This appears to be the "she was asking for it" defence.

Stay classy.

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    This appears to be the "she was asking for it" defence.

Stay classy.
    I've typed something several times (and deleted it) to say how much of a c**t I think life on mars is for his consistent defence on this messageboard of sexual abuse towards women and children who have been sexually abused. This isn't a one-off by him. But what I really want to say may end up making people think I'm the villain for saying what I really think about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    I've typed something several times (and deleted it) to say how much of a c**t I think life on mars is for his consistent defence on this messageboard of sexual abuse towards women and children who have been sexually abused. This isn't a one-off by him. But what I really want to say may end up making people think I'm the villain for saying what I really think about him.
    What consistent defence ?

Yes.