Matondo on..or not

Re: Wales v Azerbaijan Match Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    Ampadu MOTM so far.
    His partner has been better.

You’ve got to be fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    What? He is terrific. So composed on the ball. Rarely makes a poor pass and has made some excellent blocks/interceptions.
    He's going to be world class NQAT.

Ampadu MOTM so far.
    Don’t be silly, Morrell easily MOTM.

Will Vaulks on soon..
    Who’s he playing for nowadays?

Will we have bale, Ramsey and Allen in the same team on Tuesday? Like a miracle......some good youngsters coming through too.....

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Will we have bale, Ramsey and Allen in the same team on Tuesday? Like a miracle......some good youngsters coming through too.....
    Bale Moore Wilson up top
    Rambo Allen in midfield

Sexy times

Ampadu and Morrell had strong games.

Re: FT: AZERBAIJAN 0 - 2 WALES

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Ampadu and Morrell had strong games.
    I’d start them both.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Don’t be silly, Morrell easily MOTM.
    Ampadu's play off the ball was excellent, always making himself available, and creating space for others. He going to be a baller when he plays week in, week out.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep.
    +1.

Bsle did absolutely **** all today..saving it for the potential big one on Tuesday?

Ampadu's play off the ball was excellent, always making himself available, and creating space for others. He going to be a baller when he plays week in, week out.
    Great.

The other lad was better.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Great.

Morrell was up for it from kick off, Ampadu looked too laid back at times, but to be honest they both created more than Bale, I wish he would stop looking for the camera and spend more time concentrating on the game. For a player deemed to be world class he just isn`t showing it too often.

Great.

In your opinion

In your opinion
    Thought that was a given, it’s a messageboard not a dictatorship.

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    Bsle did absolutely **** all today..saving it for the potential big one on Tuesday?
    Think Azerbaijan done a job on him. When he did get the ball he showed a lot of quality, often marked by 2-3 players.
    He didn’t have a bad game but nothing in front of goal for him.

Quote Originally Posted by soulsurfer3 View Post
    Morrell was up for it from kick off, Ampadu looked too laid back at times, but to be honest they both created more than Bale, I wish he would stop looking for the camera and spend more time concentrating on the game. For a player deemed to be world class he just isn`t showing it too often.
    Bale often doesn’t do a lot for us, no idea why.
    I’d rather it be about us as a team anyway rather than pass to world class bale and hope he does the job, but he could be doing better I agree.

As for Morrell I was impressed from kick off, solid 90. Got to think Vaulks has an impossible task of getting back in that team. Maybe the new City manager will fancy him..

A job well done. If Croatia do their bit tonight we have another nerve tingling game in Tuesday night.

Hennessey. 6 Very little to do
    Roberts. 7 One or two nervy passes but one terrific block
    Lockyer. 6. Solid
    Mepham. 5. Some very poor passing out of defence
    Davies. 7. Solid and good passing out of defence
    Ampadu. 8 Never gives the ball away. Some great blocks and tackles
    Morrell. 9. What a game. Great effort on goal and was everywhere and always took the right option
    Wilson. 8 Excellent set piece delivery. Clever passing. Scored
    Bale. 6. Subdued but still produced at times
    James. 7.Unlucky not to score a worldly. Lovely through pass to Moore
    Moore. 7 Scored. Great holding up. Won loads of headers but could have scored a few more

Ramsey. 7 Heavily involved as our midfield took control
    Motondo. 5. Not a great deal of control to his game
    Vaulks. n/a. Not on long enough

I’d rather it be about us as a team anyway rather than pass to world class bale and hope he does the job, but he could be doing better I agree.

As for Morrell I was impressed from kick off, solid 90. Got to think Vaulks has an impossible task of getting back in that team. Maybe the new City manager will fancy him..
    The one good thing about Warnock fecking off is that his favourites may start having to try and win their place in the team.

Yeah I can`t disagree with that at all, but you can see why at times Bale is having such a difficult time at Real, he doesn`t seem to be consistent or effective enough in the right areas. But as you say all that matters is the team and result, and tonight it came off, great stuff.

Yeah I can`t disagree with that at all, but you can see why at times Bale is having such a difficult time at Real, he doesn`t seem to be consistent or effective enough in the right areas. But as you say all that matters is the team and result, and tonight it came off, great stuff.
    Agreed mate, he’s not getting any younger either, and as much as ya welsh think he’s up there he’s no Ronaldo so these youngsters coming through at Madrid are a real threat to him.

Anyway, great result and some good individual performances from our lot tonight. Happy.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    The one good thing about Warnock fecking off is that his favourites may start having to try and win their place in the team.
    Yes, a clean slate may be a good thing.

Be interesting to see if Harris goes 442/4411 like I’ve noticed he likes to play. Less room for midfielders to fight their way in...

Yes, a clean slate may be a good thing.

Be interesting to see if Harris goes 442/4411 like I’ve noticed he likes to play. Less room for midfielders to fight their way in...
    Yes, we’ve actually got good midfielders.
    Ralls, Pack, Vaulks and Tomlin are really good ball players.
    It will be interesting to see what Harris makes of the team he’s now got at his disposal.

I didn’t want Harris but he’s here now and I hope he’s a success. Feels a bit like Malky and I liked Malky.

Bale isn't world class anymore.