+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HARRIS OUT!!

Re: HARRIS OUT!!

Ps. What an entirely rude little git you are. Do you mouth off like this at people who've been polite to you in person ?
    I expect you'd like to, and that's why you do it here.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Absolute shite appointment - and I am not willing to give him a chance no.. hope we lose the next six so the board sees ****ing sense.
    Grow Up

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Ps. What an entirely rude little git you are. Do you mouth off like this at people who've been polite to you in person ?
    I expect you'd like to, and that's why you do it here.
    Again, not a word.

Cause you're not happy with anything and you seem not to understand the practicalities of playing one game in the Championship without losing 6-0. It's a very high standard of football and you can't hope to win things unless you first get the basics right.

You constantly insist on some flash-monkey style of play without apparently understanding how hard it is to firstly hold the opponents then get the edge on them - and do that in enough games to accumulate the points you need. Thus we hear you demanding instant fixes and daft tactics which would get us relegated if we did them.

That's okay though. It just means , ( in my opinion, and with respect ), that you don't understand what you're talking about. What irritates me is the constant negativity from you and a few others. You'd get chucked out of any boxing gym or serious sports club for that because it spreads like an infection and it's absolutely basic to any sports psychology, ( to give it the modern name), that it'll stop any progress in its tracks.

We've got the manager that we've got. There are lots of positive things to say about him and there's every possibility that he will go on to be a very successful manager, but per usual you want to talk about what's wrong ,( in your opinion), and who you might prefer to be the manager. If you'd have given him a chance before you started that'd be one thing, but no.... You're aiming knives at his back before he's even taken charge of a training session.

I hope you're in a tiny minority on this because no one could succeed in the job under constant attack for no good reason .
    And there, ladies and gentlemen, is the man that the fine board of Cardiff City Football Club should have appointed as manager...

Why say that ?
    It's as if a positive attitude toward the club is a sin in the minds of some people here.

2 positives of the Harris appointment
    He was cheap
    He was available
    Nothing else.

Why say that ?
    It's as if a positive attitude toward the club is a sin in the minds of some people here.
    Seeing as you obviously haven’t read your own thread, I’ll sum it (and most of your others) up for you in a word:

Patronising.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Absolute shite appointment - and I am not willing to give him a chance no.. hope we lose the next six so the board sees ****ing sense.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I don’t want us to lose, but I really can’t get behind this bloke, ****ing dreadful decision by the club. Bet Warnock is laughing his tits off.
    Nothing to see here. Move along.