+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HARRIS OUT!!

HARRIS OUT!!

Absolute shite appointment - and I am not willing to give him a chance no.. hope we lose the next six so the board sees ****ing sense.

Re: HARRIS OUT!!

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Absolute shite appointment - and I am not willing to give him a chance no.. hope we lose the next six so the board sees ****ing sense.
    I don’t want us to lose, but I really can’t get behind this bloke, ****ing dreadful decision by the club. Bet Warnock is laughing his tits off.

Pair of freaks !
    Exactly the sort of backstabbing that eventually made a great manager leave the club , and it proves that some of these people won't allow success at the club if they can help it.
    They know bugger all about football in practical terms yet they constantly undermine all positive efforts , and demand instant fulfilment of their ridiculous imqginings

Agreed, pathetic appointment

I hope we win the next six and never see you again.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I hope we win the next six and never see you again.
    Mug. The club are taking the piss.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Pair of freaks !
    Exactly the sort of backstabbing that eventually made a great manager leave the club , and it proves that some of these people won't allow success at the club if they can help it.
    They know bugger all about football in practical terms yet they constantly undermine all positive efforts , and demand instant fulfilment of their ridiculous imqginings
    Not sure why I’m engaging you, but **** it.

“Won’t allow success”

Where did you pull that one from WB/LOM/DML?

So because I’m not happy with an appointment I don’t want the club to succeed?

Go on then, explain, I’ve got all day.

I really hope Harris doesn’t stumble across this message board !!!
    Talk about negativity lol
    It is what it is and we as fans of this great club should get behind our new manager- lets be honest if he gets off to a good start all of these posts are meaningless.
    Give the guy a chance ⚽️👍

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    It is what it is and we as fans of this great club should get behind our new manager- lets be honest if he gets off to a good start all of these posts are meaningless.
    Let’s hope he does and hands his resignation in Monday when he realises what a battle he’s got on his hands with a huge number of fans ****ed off with his appointment.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I don’t want us to lose, but I really can’t get behind this bloke, ****ing dreadful decision by the club. Bet Warnock is laughing his tits off.
    At least it will make Warnock look good!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    At least it will make Warnock look good!
    I need to log out for a few days. Can’t believe he’s tucked us up like this.

International

I need to log out for a few days. Can’t believe he’s tucked us up like this.
    I feel exactly the same. i often have to avoid this place when we lose. can't bear to read it.

Loads of our previous managers were out of work when they came here, including Warnock. Gove the bloke a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    I feel exactly the same. i often have to avoid this place when we lose. can't bear to read it.
    I’m here for the wales game and I’m gonna log out to calm down a bit then...

Maybe I’ll not be as unreasonable about his appointment in a few days.

Maybe he’ll surprise us and not be a hoofball merchant.

Let’s hope he does and hands his resignation in Monday when he realises what a battle he’s got on his hands with a huge number of fans ****ed off with his appointment.
    This message board is a minute percentage of our fanbase mind.

Not sure why I’m engaging you, but **** it.

“Won’t allow success”

Where did you pull that one from WB/LOM/DML?

So because I’m not happy with an appointment I don’t want the club to succeed?

Go on then, explain, I’ve got all day.

Cause you're not happy with anything and you seem not to understand the practicalities of playing one game in the Championship without losing 6-0. It's a very high standard of football and you can't hope to win things unless you first get the basics right.

You constantly insist on some flash-monkey style of play without apparently understanding how hard it is to firstly hold the opponents then get the edge on them - and do that in enough games to accumulate the points you need. Thus we hear you demanding instant fixes and daft tactics which would get us relegated if we did them.

That's okay though. It just means , ( in my opinion, and with respect ), that you don't understand what you're talking about. What irritates me is the constant negativity from you and a few others. You'd get chucked out of any boxing gym or serious sports club for that because it spreads like an infection and it's absolutely basic to any sports psychology, ( to give it the modern name), that it'll stop any progress in its tracks.

We've got the manager that we've got. There are lots of positive things to say about him and there's every possibility that he will go on to be a very successful manager, but per usual you want to talk about what's wrong ,( in your opinion), and who you might prefer to be the manager. If you'd have given him a chance before you started that'd be one thing, but no.... You're aiming knives at his back before he's even taken charge of a training session.

I hope you're in a tiny minority on this because no one could succeed in the job under constant attack for no good reason .

Pair of freaks !
    Well that isn’t true, but surely you can see why no one is excited about such a completely uninspiring appointment?!

Very very disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Exactly. The crowd will be fully behind him when we next kick off at home.

I’ve seen Twitter, Instagram, my mates reactions (city fans pissed off, and not fans pissing themselves)

Yes it’s a small percentage, but it’s weird how such a high percentage of each place seems underwhelmed with the decision to appoint him.

Cause you're not happy with anything and you seem not to understand the practicalities of playing one game in the Championship without losing 6-0. It's a very high standard of football and you can't hope to win things unless you first get the basics right.

You constantly insist on some flash-monkey style of play without apparently understanding how hard it is to firstly hold the opponents then get the edge on them - and do that in enough games to accumulate the points you need. Thus we hear you demanding instant fixes and daft tactics which would get us relegated if we did them.

That's okay though. It just means , ( in my opinion, and with respect ), that you don't understand what you're talking about. What irritates me is the constant negativity from you and a few others. You'd get chucked out of any boxing gym or serious sports club for that because it spreads like an infection and it's absolutely basic to any sports psychology, ( to give it the modern name), that it'll stop any progress in its tracks.

We've got the manager that we've got. There are lots of positive things to say about him and there's every possibility that he will go on to be a very successful manager, but per usual you want to talk about what's wrong ,( in your opinion), and who you might prefer to be the manager. If you'd have given him a chance before you started that'd be one thing, but no.... You're aiming knives at his back before he's even taken charge of a training session.

I hope you're in a tiny minority on this because no one could succeed in the job under constant attack for no good reason .
    You know I didn’t read a word of that don’t you..

Quote Originally Posted by Padraig1968 View Post
    Not to worry. This board represents a tiny fraction of our fan base. It’s Drana Queen central on here sometimes, with the 1st 2 contributors in this thread 2 of the biggest.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Not to worry. This board represents a tiny fraction of our fan base. It’s Drana Queen central on here sometimes, with the 1st 2 contributors in this thread 2 of the biggest.
    Look at Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, the 3 boards and I’d say the majority are underwhelmed. Might be a small percentage of our fan base ON HERE but it’s no coincidence that every platform I’ve looked on the majority are not impressed.

But yeah, the biggest crybaby on the internet calling me a drama queen is gonna change my opinion

I’ve seen Twitter, Instagram, my mates reactions (city fans pissed off, and not fans pissing themselves)

Yes it’s a small percentage, but it’s weird how such a high percentage of each place seems underwhelmed with the decision to appoint him.
    As I’ve admitted, I’m underwhelmed but the vast, vast majority of our support will see it as it is. Something that happens nigh on week in week out in football, one manager going and another coming in. It’s also the nature of the internet that frequent users are quite negative and a good old moan is par for the course. I’ve no statistics to back me up but the ‘I’m fuming’ brigade are much more likely to reach for their ‘phones, iPads and vent their anger than the ‘I’m satisfied’ or ‘I don’t give a shite’ brigade. All good though, it’s what keeps forums active & interesting.

As I’ve admitted, I’m underwhelmed but the vast, vast majority of our support will see it as it is. Something that happens nigh on week in week out in football, one manager going and another coming in. It’s also the nature of the internet that frequent users are quite negative and a good old moan is par for the course. I’ve no statistics to back me up but the ‘I’m fuming’ brigade are much more likely to reach for their ‘phones, iPads and vent their anger than the ‘I’m satisfied’ or ‘I don’t give a shite’ brigade. All good though, it’s what keeps forums active & interesting.
    I understand your point about angry people posting more, completely makes sense, see it with politics etc a lot too not just in football.

My mates are either laughing at us, or pissed off fans, not one has accepted it for what it is.

You know I didn’t read a word of that don’t you..

No, I didn't know that ,but I do now. Thanks for that.
    I don't suppose you read much generally, but you really should try it. That's how you learn stuff you see.