+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tan Out

Re: Tan Out

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I've also been watching the club for a long time and I'd agree that Mr Tan is the best chairman/ owner the club has ever had.
    That's a fact and a certainty, and the moaning is very like the way the simpletons and children are attacking the new manager before he's done anything.
    They seem to think that we've got the rescources of Chelsea or Man Utd and that competing at this level is the same as playing that computer game so many of them like
    I see you’re still being a patronising tw4t, then.

Re: Tan Out

Quote Originally Posted by Shute View Post
    Tan is coming up on 10 years at the club.

Before Tan
    League 2
    League 1
    League 1
    13th
    16th
    11th
    13th
    12th
    7th
    4th (virtually bankrupt)

After Tan
    4th
    6th
    1st
    Prem
    11th
    8th
    12th
    2nd
    Prem
    currently 14th

That's one bottom half season in the championship since he bought us and the season hasn't finished yet. You forget the position we were in and look at Bolton now.

People keep bringing up the issue of Tan making the club debt free but have no understanding of the FFP rules. It's not possible in a short period of time. The only way we might be able to do it would be by running the club more sensibly, appointing a manager like Harris and not throwing the kitchen sink at it like Fulham have. Then we could use some of the parachute money to pay off our debt.
    Don’t talk sense.