+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Amid the Harris stuff, here's a Meat Loaf cover my band did to cheer you up!

Amid the Harris stuff, here's a Meat Loaf cover my band did to cheer you up!

Re: Amid the Harris stuff, here's a Meat Loaf cover my band did to cheer you up!

enjoyed that

Re: Amid the Harris stuff, here's a Meat Loaf cover my band did to cheer you up!

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    enjoyed that
    Likewise.
    Good taste in music with the reference to Protest The Hero.
    Went to see them in Newport back in 2006 after they released Kezia (probably my favourite ever album) and they were on before It Dies Today and Everytime I Die (I think?).
    They were class.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Likewise.
    Good taste in music with the reference to Protest The Hero.
    Went to see them in Newport back in 2006 after they released Kezia (probably my favourite ever album) and they were on before It Dies Today and Everytime I Die (I think?).
    They were class.
    I turned up to that gig pissed as a fart specifically to see Protest and missed them! Absolute idiot haha.

Kezia is a masterpiece and they're my all time favourite band. Having Rody provide guest vocals was such an honour for me.

not my bag at all.
    Very well done tho

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    I turned up to that gig pissed as a fart specifically to see Protest and missed them! Absolute idiot haha.

Kezia is a masterpiece and they're my all time favourite band. Having Rody provide guest vocals was such an honour for me.
    Absolutely brilliant and he’s hasn’t lost anything in the quality of his voice.

Kezia is such a good album, it’s a story and the songs combine as opposed to just being songs for the sake of songs. Massively underrated album outside the fans.

Love it

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky Tree View Post
    Excellent matey, have loved everything you have ever put up on here! Do you ever gig?

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Love it
    Boss approval. I'm premier League now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Soul '68 View Post
    Excellent matey, have loved everything you have ever put up on here! Do you ever gig?
    We don't unfortunately. It's a passion project we do in our spare time.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Kezia is such a good album, it’s a story and the songs combine as opposed to just being songs for the sake of songs. Massively underrated album outside the fans.
    Absolutely.

What I love most about Protest in general is that they're one of a kind. There will never be another.

As soon as you can get to grips with them, you realise they're at the pinnacle of technical music. Hugely respected by every single one of their peers.

Rody's voice is truly an instrument.