+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris

Harris

I’ll get behind him as I do with all City managers but I just cannot understand why we were so keen on him other than him having low wage demands maybe?

Uninspiring and underwhelming. I feel the exact opposite to when Warnock joined and a
    similar level of indifference with when Slade was appointed.

I fear another Slade-like period of complete tedium but I really hope that I’m wrong.

😳

One other thing: when people in senior positions in commerce/business are leave and are replaced, finding a suitable replacement takes time. How come football managers are often appointed within DAYS?

Re: Harris

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I’ll get behind him as I do with all City managers but I just cannot understand why we were so keen on him other than him having low wage demands maybe?

Uninspiring and underwhelming. I feel the exact opposite to when Warnock joined and a
    similar level of indifference with when Slade was appointed.

I fear another Slade-like period of complete tedium but I really hope that I’m wrong.

��

One other thing: when people in senior positions in commerce/business are leave and are replaced, finding a suitable replacement takes time. How come football managers are often appointed within DAYS?
    Probably because he's cheap, will nod his head and do as he's told, it's just Slade MK11, piss poor appointment tactically clueless and probably feel like he's won the lottery with a 2 1/2 year contract here
    Orient would be more he's level

You like making your own threads don’t you do your comment doesn’t get buried on the other threads with tens of posts...

Can you start another thread TITLE 'arris ?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You like making your own threads don’t you do your comment doesn’t get buried on the other threads with tens of posts...
    I didn't realise that there was some sort of law preventing this!

What WOULD be useful would be if the software automatically detected threads with common subjects and collated them. To save user poring through existing posts to add their comments onto. And also to save you from having to comment on the sheer gall of people actually creating their own threads! ;-)

What WOULD be useful would be if the software automatically detected threads with common subjects and collated them. To save user poring through existing posts to add their comments onto. And also to save you from having to comment on the sheer gall of people actually creating their own threads! ;-)
    There’s not.

But it’s not hard to click on one and add your comment.

Don't listen to that . It's only people starting threads which keeps the thing going and your efforts are appreciated by some.
    I know boards where all connected threads are routinely and ruthlessly merged, and it ruins the whole thing.