Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
Absolutely, or even if we can see what the manager and club are attempting to implement and trying to bring players through. We can't just whack the ball long and give up possession, it's shit and is found out sooner rather than later, like warnock.
Goals, saves, big tackles, dribbles, long accurate passes, big headers, crosses, shots = entertaining

More than one way of achieving this.

Or is the more passes. Irrespective of whether it’s sideways, backwards 5 yards or 2 that = more entertaining

Last2 seasons were probably as good as it got for excitement for me at this club, with a ‘dinosaur manager’

The most boring team I’ve seen this season were Fulham.
All that money, but dragged down with an obsession in playing 1 way.

20 passes around the back followed by a cross field ball gobbled up by our defence, unless Artur gave it away first 😂

You’ve always said you didn’t want to go that far, so wait and see, Harris might just be the next stepping stone toward what you want. His Millwall in the first season were a mix before he lost Saville and Gregory. With the likes of Murphy , Hoillet, Lang, Bennett, Ward and Tomlin he may be able to do more.

I hate to see people written off before they are given a fair chance

A complete change of style would have been disaster and deep down I’m sure everyone feared that.

Anyway that’s me done now, I’ll leave you all to moan amongst yourselves.