+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I知 embarrassed by the attitude of City fans on here

I知 embarrassed by the attitude of City fans on here

Am I excited by the appointment of NH? No, not at all. But bloody hell when did City fans become so damned entitled and obnoxious? We are an average sized club in the UK with a reasonable amount of recent success. Reading this message board you壇 think you壇 found your way to the Arsenal or Manchester United forums. I don稚 imagine for a moment that progressive managers who are currently in employment were beating down the door for an interview. But if I was NH reading this forum I壇 be giving you all the full Xhaka response. What a spiteful and nasty bunch of people. How about at least giving the man a chance? Thankfully this messageboard represents just a fraction of the fan base at large and I just pray that NH receives the welcome and backing that any new manager deserves at the Stoke match.

Re: I知 embarrassed by the attitude of City fans on here

**** that, enough's enough. Got behind Trollope and Slade despite knowing deep down they were taking us backwards, this guy will be the same and gone before Feb hopefully. It's a shit and pointless waste of money and time and the club need to called out for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Dargavel View Post
    Am I excited by the appointment of NH? No, not at all. But bloody hell when did City fans become so damned entitled and obnoxious? We are an average sized club in the UK with a reasonable amount of recent success. Reading this message board you壇 think you壇 found your way to the Arsenal or Manchester United forums. I don稚 imagine for a moment that progressive managers who are currently in employment were beating down the door for an interview. But if I was NH reading this forum I壇 be giving you all the full Xhaka response. What a spiteful and nasty bunch of people. How about at least giving the man a chance? Thankfully this messageboard represents just a fraction of the fan base at large and I just pray that NH receives the welcome and backing that any new manager deserves at the Stoke match.
    This is pathetic given the money we致e spent over the last 2 years our expectations are high, we池e not phucking Wigan.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    **** that, enough's enough. Got behind Trollope and Slade despite knowing deep down they were taking us backwards, this guy will be the same and gone before Feb hopefully. It's a shit and pointless waste of money and time and the club need to called out for it.
    True, they haven't got a clue, no plan and no direction. I reckon that they've sanctioned a decision made by Warnock, if that's true then that's even more incredible.

If he's gone before February then we're probably going to be relegated.

Quote Originally Posted by LeningradCowboy View Post
    If he's gone before February then we're probably going to be relegated.
    January then, no point in dragging this out, should ensure the board actually put some thought, effort and ambition into the next appointment.

January then, no point in dragging this out, should ensure the board actually put some thought, effort and ambition into the next appointment.
    They'll ask Neil Harris who should replace him....

He値l be here in two years time, and so will we

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    He’ll be here in two years time, and so will we
    Money where your mouth is - 」50 says he does not start next season here.

Listen to it
    We are not the only club with dinosaur owners and executives.

Tan has taken the easy option and got someone cheap and similar in football ethos.
    Can any of us really be surprised by the latest appointment?

I, and it has to be said many other on this board, will be behind the new manager as soon as he starts his tenure but there are many on this board (messageboard that is) who got their wish at the departure of Neil Warnock who will be thinking "oh no!".

Well good enough for you dopey feckwits. The writing was on the wall regarding our ambition four seasons ago and you still wanted the "best Championship manager ever" out.

Good luck Mr Harris, here's to immediate success, however, be warned that even then that won't be good enough for some!

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Well good enough for you dopey feckwits. The writing was on the wall regarding our ambition four seasons ago and you still wanted the "best Championship manager ever" out.
    Talking of dopey feckwits, you seem to forget that the "best Championship mananger ever" was going this season at some point anyway. If Harris was Warnock's recommendation, don't you think it's likely that he'd have started next season if Warnock had lasted until the summer?

He kept Millwall up on a smaller budget so we should be comfortably mid table. I don稚 think Tan will be up for financing another failed stint the in the premier so Harris should easily meet his objectives

Reading fans including myself were pretty hacked off with the appointment of Mark Bowen. Four games and ten points later it’s all gone a bit quiet. Harris surely deserves a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Reading fans including myself were pretty hacked off with the appointment of Mark Bowen. Four games and ten points later it’s all gone a bit quiet. Harris surely deserves a chance.
    This after how many managers though?

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    I am very underwhelmed but you are so right.

Well said original poster

Some of the comments about the new manager of our football club are pathetic and deserve to be on the south Wales branch forum of man united

Some of our fans sound like spoilt brats

Come on city , good luck Neil Harris

Bluebirds ! Bluebirds !

Anyone defending this appointment gets the club they deserve.

Don稚 have to support united or think we池e as good to expect a better manager than Neil Hoofball Harris.

There are cheap options out there that could have been interviewed that would not hurt our necks week in week out bypassing our midfield.

Why can稚 people get it through their thick skulls that we are entitled to be pissed off and it doesn稚 make us any less of a fan of the club.

If he doesn稚 play the way many of us expect him to play then great, I値l back off and won稚 worry immediately about results, but if as expected he hoofs it from the first whistle I知 done.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Some of the comments about the new manager of our football club are pathetic and deserve to be on the south Wales branch forum of man united

Bluebirds ! Bluebirds !
    Spot on. I wonder how many supported Man Utd or Liverpool then jumped ship once we became half decent

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Bluebirds ! Bluebirds !
    You値l love Harris Sludge.
    Blood and thunder (shite) football.

Quote Originally Posted by Grangenders View Post
    Spot on. I wonder how many supported Man Utd or Liverpool then jumped ship once we became half decent
    What a stupid feckin comment!

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Don’t have to support united or think we’re as good to expect a better manager than Neil Hoofball Harris.

There are cheap options out there that could have been interviewed that would not hurt our necks week in week out bypassing our midfield.

Why can’t people get it through their thick skulls that we are entitled to be pissed off and it doesn’t make us any less of a fan of the club.

If he doesn’t play the way many of us expect him to play then great, I’ll back off and won’t worry immediately about results, but if as expected he hoofs it from the first whistle I’m done.
    I'm the same as you. We've had shit football from Warnock for two years, and my argument when we were winning while playing like it that it wasn't sustainable, i then had someone on here compare the way we play with Leicester during their premier league champions season-i kid you not. Well, it wasn't sustainable, but it's difficult to argue that point when things are going well results wise.

How about people who even if we don't have a winning team could get behind a team who at least tries to entertain? Some of the football we have offered up is Sunday league in aesthetic.

Football = entertainment
    Hoofball = not entertaining

Quote Originally Posted by Forgotmyoldaccount View Post
    How about people who even if we don't have a winning team could get behind a team who at least tries to entertain? Some of the football we have offered up is Sunday league in aesthetic.

Football = entertainment
    Hoofball = not entertaining
    Absolutely, or even if we can see what the manager and club are attempting to implement and trying to bring players through. We can't just whack the ball long and give up possession, it's shit and is found out sooner rather than later, like warnock.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    True, they haven't got a clue, no plan and no direction. I reckon that they've sanctioned a decision made by Warnock, if that's true then that's even more incredible.
    He痴 shat on us from a great height. Twice.

Tans comments about Harris principles off the pitch made me laugh. We want a football manager not a contender for the Nobel Peace Prize ffs.