+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Any comment / interview etc. from Harris yet?

Any comment / interview etc. from Harris yet?

I have not seen anything yet though I don`t really look at Twitter Facebook etc, I thought the clubs announcement was limp and low key at best yesterday and nothing since from anyone involved?

Re: Any comment / interview etc. from Harris yet?

I agree with your remarks and insights. I'd have expected at a minimum a press event to have been arranged to introduce a motivated Harris to local journalists with him flanked by Dalman and Choo wearing beaming Colgate smiles and uttering much talk about a new era. After all, football is an entertainment business. Where's the pizzazz?!

Harris appears to have been unreachable all week and remains so.

He's pissed somewhere constantly repeating...
    'I cant believe they gave it to me?'

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I agree with your remarks and insights. I'd have expected at a minimum a press event to have been arranged to introduce a motivated Harris to local journalists with him flanked by Dalman and Choo wearing beaming Colgate smiles and uttering much talk about a new era. After all, football is an entertainment business. Where's the pizzazz?!

Harris appears to have been unreachable all week and remains so.
    Not what you would expect is it, and announced on a Saturday with little publicity

https://www.cartoonmovement.com/depo..._zaharans.jpeg

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Gillis View Post
    He's pissed somewhere constantly repeating...
    'I cant believe they gave it to me?'
    Maybe thats exactly what they are discussing here, they look very relaxed with each other.

_109618122_neilharris_rex.jpg

That's absolutely right. I don't like to critisise the club, but I've thought for a long time that we have a poor PR / publicity capability .
    Most clubs would have been trumpeting the rebrand , and I'd add that there should be better communications with the public generally on stuff like transfer rumours etc