Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
I found the red thing highly entertaining and exciting, it was also combined with success. With Warnock, the football has always been gash, but his charisma along with the success of promotion and the excitement of trying to cling on last season also provided entertainment.

I'm not keen on watching hoofball anymore, I don't think NH will deliver success with it and when you are playing like that and not getting results it can be downright embarrassing and depressing to behold. This was a great opportunity to take a bold new, exciting direction, get a bit a fire in the fans bellies again, but no - what looks a lot like more of the same - a mini me Warnock without the pedigree and personality.

In the unlikely event this pans out really well, I will happily dine on my words, however at the mo, I'm kind of hoping for a relegation battle that we narrowly survive, it would provide some excitement and hopefully see NH on his way.
So - you are hoping that the team that you say you support are involved in a relegation battle !! Jesus.