+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I and others haven’t attacked you for being positive, why the snidey remarks?

I and others haven’t attacked you for being positive, why the snidey remarks?

To anyone who dares not be satisfied?

We don’t all have to be satisfied with how the club is run and happy clap any and every decision they make.

Re: I and others haven’t attacked you for being positive, why the snidey remarks?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

We don’t all have to be satisfied with how the club is run and happy clap any and every decision they make.
    I don't care if people are not happy with Harris.
    But posters saying they are stopping going are a joke.. This type couldn't have been going when the shi t hit the fan at Cardiff nearly every week..
    Fecking spoilt pansies

Re: I and others haven’t attacked you for being positive, why the snidey remarks?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    But posters saying they are stopping going are a joke.. This type couldn't have been going when the shi t hit the fan at Cardiff nearly every week..
    Fecking spoilt pansies
    People, including myself, were venting yesterday, (and I will continue to vent because I'm pissed off)!!

This was a fantastic opportunity to change things for the better and they have ****ed it. It is all the more irksome because you cannot take anything the board say seriously anymore after promising to give it 'a real go' this season and then just recently talk of a more offensive/attacking style of play and having 35 shots on goal per game, they then hire the candidate least likely to deliver this.

Millwall scored 8 in 10 under NH this season, 11 in 6 since he left!

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post

Maybe we should sack him after the first game then to boost our goals scored total?

Seriously though: give the man a chance. People perform differently under different circumstances. I can see he may not yet be the most inspiring appointment and it may well prove to be a bad choice, but for goodness' sake we've not even kicked a ball yet and people are having tantrums. Come on Neil, prove everyone wrong!

Fecking spoilt pansies
    Quite bloody right !

Fecking spoilt pansies
    The biggest voice, anti Harris, on the board is Dembethewarrior, I may be mistaken but I am sure he stated recently he no longer watches Cardiff .
    If that is the case , why the rage .
    Harris was far from my first choice , we have him , lets give him a chance and continue to support the club.
    If it all goes wrong then the anger being shown here will be justified with facts.

Look at the Geordies with Steve Bruce , I didn't believe he would survive 6 games with the vitriol thrown at him , they look a better side than they ever did under the fat Spanish waiter ....

People, including myself, were venting yesterday, (and I will continue to vent because I'm pissed off)!!

This was a fantastic opportunity to change things for the better and they have ****ed it. It is all the more irksome because you cannot take anything the board say seriously anymore after promising to give it 'a real go' this season and then just recently talk of a more offensive/attacking style of play and having 35 shots on goal per game, they then hire the candidate least likely to deliver this.

What happened to we will blindly support you ever more through thick and thin (and Red)

Give the bloke a chance for FFS . Remember how you blindly followed a colour change in the club and tried to rally others to believe in it?
    This is nothing as dramatic as that . Its a new manager that will need a little time to settle , I hope he doesnt read this board.

Someone is in danger of taking internet forums seriously.

I found the red thing highly entertaining and exciting, it was also combined with success. With Warnock, the football has always been gash, but his charisma along with the success of promotion and the excitement of trying to cling on last season also provided entertainment.

I'm not keen on watching hoofball anymore, I don't think NH will deliver success with it and when you are playing like that and not getting results it can be downright embarrassing and depressing to behold. This was a great opportunity to take a bold new, exciting direction, get a bit a fire in the fans bellies again, but no - what looks a lot like more of the same - a mini me Warnock without the pedigree and personality.

In the unlikely event this pans out really well, I will happily dine on my words, however at the mo, I'm kind of hoping for a relegation battle that we narrowly survive, it would provide some excitement and hopefully see NH on his way.

I found the red thing highly entertaining and exciting, it was also combined with success. With Warnock, the football has always been gash, but his charisma along with the success of promotion and the excitement of trying to cling on last season also provided entertainment.

I'm not keen on watching hoofball anymore, I don't think NH will deliver success with it and when you are playing like that and not getting results it can be downright embarrassing and depressing to behold. This was a great opportunity to take a bold new, exciting direction, get a bit a fire in the fans bellies again, but no - what looks a lot like more of the same - a mini me Warnock without the pedigree and personality.

In the unlikely event this pans out really well, I will happily dine on my words, however at the mo, I'm kind of hoping for a relegation battle that we narrowly survive, it would provide some excitement and hopefully see NH on his way.
    So - you are hoping that the team that you say you support are involved in a relegation battle !! Jesus.

You have been dishing it out on here for months to anyone who dares to be positive but obviously cant take it back.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    The biggest voice, anti Harris, on the board is Dembethewarrior, I may be mistaken but I am sure he stated recently he no longer watches Cardiff .
    If that is the case , why the rage .
    Harris was far from my first choice , we have him , lets give him a chance and continue to support the club.
    If it all goes wrong then the anger being shown here will be justified with facts.

Look at the Geordies with Steve Bruce , I didn't believe he would survive 6 games with the vitriol thrown at him , they look a better side than they ever did under the fat Spanish waiter ....
    I said my daughter doesn’t want to go because the football bored her, so we don’t have season tickets now, and I’m not a tosser who would leave his kid at home to go to the football and leave her at home so I go when I can.

It’s also not hard to find our games online.

What has not being a ST holder got to do with having an opinion? It’s not valid now is it because I don’t go every game.

So NW gets a pass for one promotion yet lifelong fans can’t have an opinion once they give up their season tickets. Have a day off Jim.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    You have been dishing it out on here for months to anyone who dares to be positive but obviously cant take it back.
    I dish it out to you because you defend anything and everything blindly

I haven’t attacked positivity on the board, I have a pop at you because you’re a ****ing idiot

I dish it out to you because you defend anything and everything blindly

I haven’t attacked positivity on the board, I have a pop at you because you’re a ****ing idiot
    Oh the irony 🤣🤣

Whatever happened to giving people the benefit of doubt? Surely Harris deserves at least that?

For your first month or so back on here (I’m assuming you got banned from the Colonels thing) I know I gave you the benefit of the doubt and for a while it felt appropriate that I had - you were making some reasonable contributions I thought.

As time has gone on though you’ve reverted to type and now you’re back to being the obnoxious prick I remember from the last time you crept out from under your stone.

Cretin

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Oh the irony 🤣🤣

Whatever happened to giving people the benefit of doubt? Surely Harris deserves at least that?

For your first month or so back on here (I’m assuming you got banned from the Colonels thing) I know I gave you the benefit of the doubt and for a while it felt appropriate that I had - you were making some reasonable contributions I thought.

As time has gone on though you’ve reverted to type and now you’re back to being the obnoxious prick I remember from the last time you crept out from under your stone.

Cretin
    I didn’t realise I had to meet your standards to post. What a weird little old man.

I can post great stuff yes, when I get something worth watching to post about.

NH presser wasn’t too bad as it goes, comes over quite well, but there’s a lot in there that says the style isn’t going to change a lot he mentions the players we’ve bought suiting set piece play, but he does mention winning the ball high up the pitch and playing on the front foot so maybe it won’t be all doom and gloom.

Who knows. We’ll see.

Now get your important head out of your important arse.

You attract snidey remarks like a sweet shop attracts a fat kid 😁

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You attract snidey remarks like a sweet shop attracts a fat kid 😁
    Still less than the amount of people who post at you on a daily basis. Always someone worse off I suppose..

Still less than the amount of people who post at you on a daily basis. Always someone worse off I suppose..
    Long may that continue 👍

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Long may that continue 👍
    The fact you’re hanging off someone else’s coattail to have a dig at me tells me all I need to know about you

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Quite bloody right !
    👍👍👍👍

The fact you’re hanging off someone else’s coattail to have a dig at me tells me all I need to know about you
    You don’t even go to games. Your not Colonel Cardiffi are you?

I said my daughter doesn’t want to go because the football bored her, so we don’t have season tickets now, and I’m not a tosser who would leave his kid at home to go to the football and leave her at home so I go when I can.

It’s also not hard to find our games online.

What has not being a ST holder got to do with having an opinion? It’s not valid now is it because I don’t go every game.

So NW gets a pass for one promotion yet lifelong fans can’t have an opinion once they give up their season tickets. Have a day off Jim.
    Off course you are entitled to an opinion .
    Its a little dreary when its the same negative opinion in every single thread .
    You seem to have calmed down a little ,I commend you.
    Most of us struggled with Neil (Warnocks) football for a while . The positive for me is we are still getting 20,000 plus crowds

Neil Harris stated he didn't do social media, well, if he doesn't , someone close to him does .
    His opening salvo appeared to be answering the grumblings on this board , I would guess the other boards were similar?

Off course you are entitled to an opinion .
    Its a little dreary when its the same negative opinion in every single thread .
    You seem to have calmed down a little ,I commend you.
    Most of us struggled with Neil (Warnocks) football for a while . The positive for me is we are still getting 20,000 plus crowds

Neil Harris stated he didn't do social media, well, if he doesn't , someone close to him does .
    His opening salvo appeared to be answering the grumblings on this board , I would guess the other boards were similar?
    There are spy’s everywhere! And in between there are a lot of hidden messages! “ redrumredrum

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfmother View Post
    There are spy’s everywhere! And in between there are a lot of hidden messages! “ redrumredrum
    You mean , people within the club read the boards?

Its not always a refection of the masses though.

The press would appear to .

You mean , people within the club read the boards?

Its not always a refection of the masses though.

The press would appear to .
    I was taking the piss.. But you are 100% right. They are not representative of the masses. Not the local ones mattering anyway. And yes, british press would bite on everything resembling click bait. Journalism used to be a respected profession..