+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I and others haven’t attacked you for being positive, why the snidey remarks?

Re: I and others haven’t attacked you for being positive, why the snidey remarks?

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I didn’t realise I had to meet your standards to post. What a weird little old man.

I can post great stuff yes, when I get something worth watching to post about.

NH presser wasn’t too bad as it goes, comes over quite well, but there’s a lot in there that says the style isn’t going to change a lot he mentions the players we’ve bought suiting set piece play, but he does mention winning the ball high up the pitch and playing on the front foot so maybe it won’t be all doom and gloom.

Who knows. We’ll see.

Now get your important head out of your important arse.

Dembeth. You're very very rude to people for no good reason and 100% negative about the club. That's beyond argument.
    Why don't you just try being a bit more positive and polite, and just consider for a moment that you don't know better than people who've been studying the game for many many years.
    You seem to think if makes you look big to be mouthy to people on a chat thread, but it just looks sad because it's obvious that you don't go round speaking like that to people's faces.

Re: I and others haven’t attacked you for being positive, why the snidey remarks?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    You don’t even go to games. Your not Colonel Cardiffi are you?
    Who said that?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Off course you are entitled to an opinion .
    Its a little dreary when its the same negative opinion in every single thread .
    You seem to have calmed down a little ,I commend you.
    Most of us struggled with Neil (Warnocks) football for a while . The positive for me is we are still getting 20,000 plus crowds

Neil Harris stated he didn't do social media, well, if he doesn't , someone close to him does .
    His opening salvo appeared to be answering the grumblings on this board , I would guess the other boards were similar?
    He talks well and comes across as genuine, seems likeable. I’ll judge him on how we play though (not just results I can’t cope with hoof it even if it promotes us)

Said in another thread he must have read the boards because of his comment on tactics/formation/who the keeper is gonna be. He’s definitely read something somewhere even if he isn’t on social media (I can read twitter without an account)

If there weren’t multiple threads there wouldn’t be multiple comments. Even that Canton fella has mentioned NH in a wales thread...

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    Dembeth. You're very very rude to people for no good reason and 100% negative about the club. That's beyond argument.
    Why don't you just try being a bit more positive and polite, and just consider for a moment that you don't know better than people who've been studying the game for many many years.
    You seem to think if makes you look big to be mouthy to people on a chat thread, but it just looks sad because it's obvious that you don't go round speaking like that to people's faces.
    Didn’t read a word of that.

Dembe you need to stop taking the internet so serious fella

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Dembe you need to stop taking the internet so serious fella

Didn’t read a word of that.
    I can bet my bottom dollar You did!

I can bet my bottom dollar You did!
    You’re a weak little man who jumps onboard with other posters to have a pop at me because I was nasty once to you in 1996.

You’re a weak little man who jumps onboard with other posters to have a pop at me because I was nasty once to you in 1996.
    Get over yourself. You come across as a right irritating keunt. The type that most folk would try to avoid in a boozer.

Take this as a written warning Take this private next time

Get over yourself. You come across as a right irritating keunt. The type that most folk would try to avoid in a boozer.
    I have yet to be avoided in a boozer.

You just don’t like the truth, you’re constantly laughed at on here, and can’t wait for someone to have a little pop at someone who’s been nasty to you to jump on their little comment and put your pointless 5 pence in

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    I don't care if people are not happy with Harris.
    But posters saying they are stopping going are a joke.. This type couldn't have been going when the shi t hit the fan at Cardiff nearly every week..
    Fecking spoilt pansies
    Who on earth would stop going in protest at the manager?
    I hope they feel suitably ashamed wherever they are...

I have yet to be avoided in a boozer.

You just don’t like the truth, you’re constantly laughed at on here, and can’t wait for someone to have a little pop at someone who’s been nasty to you to jump on their little comment and put your pointless 5 pence in
    You don’t half take this board seriously. 😁

You don’t half take this board seriously. 😁

You can’t be serious

Typical weak man little reply.

You can’t be serious

Typical weak man little reply.
    You’re weird. Very weird.

Quote Originally Posted by Jursset_BrisCity View Post
    Who on earth would stop going in protest at the manager?
    I hope they feel suitably ashamed wherever they are...
    I don' think anyone has said they will stop going to protest the manager? People will however stop going if we're served up more of the same shit and results don't improve.

It’s made things less simple for me.
    Usually I either don’t know or don’t like players/managers associated with Cardiff.
    So it’s easy to want them to lose :)

I liked Dave Jones but since then all managers of Cardiff have been not ones I particularly like.
    I couldn’t stand Warnock so it all fitted quite nicely.

Sadly you have again gone and appointed a bloke I think is both a decent fella and who I like to see do well.

It’s all a bit like last season again where you want Bobby Reid to do well but Cardiff to lose...

Such is life and it’s problems eh?

You’re weird. Very weird.
    Yes, little man, ok little man.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    I don' think anyone has said they will stop going to protest the manager? People will however stop going if we're served up more of the same shit and results don't improve.
    Probably wouldn’t go cos the football was shit.

Probably wouldn’t go cos the football was shit.
    You post as though you are constantly pissed.
    You need a break from here.