+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Meanwhile in Swansea.. almost like they’ve released this to laugh at us...

Meanwhile in Swansea.. almost like they’ve released this to laugh at us...

Re: Meanwhile in Swansea.. almost like they’ve released this to laugh at us...

And our recruitment is based on what clubs are easy to get to from the M4...Bristol and Oxford.

As soon as anyone starts working for Swansea they get right up their arse. They haven't got any money, the owners won't invest, so it's probably true they are scouring the world for free transfers. Ason long as they can play 'The Swansea Way'?? Laughable. That's why they ignore dos many crap defenders and goalkeepers is it.

Swansea way is far better than the Cardiff way.

I just wish that we had a recruitment department that was run that way.

First Team light up the darkness's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Swansea way is far better than the Cardiff way.
    What about Fabian way or Rover way

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    As soon as anyone starts working for Swansea they get right up their arse. They haven't got any money, the owners won't invest, so it's probably true they are scouring the world for free transfers. Ason long as they can play 'The Swansea Way'?? Laughable. That's why they ignore dos many crap defenders and goalkeepers is it.
    Although it sticks in my throat, when they appoint a manager or search for players, it is far ahead of how we manage affairs. They also have an academy I wish we had.