+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: I知 A Celebrity

I知 A Celebrity

Takes a bit of bottle to do that first challenge, fair play to 粗m, that痴 a fair old way up in the wind.

Re: I知 A Celebrity

Deary deary me Steve.
    You watch that drivel....

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Deary deary me Steve.
    You watch that drivel....
    It was compulsive viewing Jim, I never realised Ian Wright was so good in the air

Programmes like I'm a Celebrity, Take Me Out, Strictly Come Dancing, The Real Housewives of..., The X Factor, etc, etc, are what I call made for mongs television shows.

That's why I never miss an episode of any of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Programmes like I'm a Celebrity, Take Me Out, Strictly Come Dancing, The Real Housewives of..., The X Factor, etc, etc, are what I call made for mongs television shows.

That's why I never miss an episode of any of them.

Mrs M loves Strictly. I glance in now and again but I did watch much of IACGMOOH on the ipad.

I think A & D are quite funny.

Pleb fodder.

Wankers in the jungle. I do not understand the appeal, but it's been going for 19 years!

Celebrities, a weird sex change guy/woman, a ex Eastenders actress, a comedian I've never heard of, an ex footballer who will noe have the **** ripped out of him for ever, and ex rugby players I have vaguely heard of, a female DJ I've never heard of, Kate Garraway (probably doesn't have enough money?!), some other people I've forgotten.

I'm looking forward to the challenge! Why don't they just say "I was offered a shed load of money to forego my dignity"

I've never watched strictly but I just know it's terrible. mad for songs Tv is correct.

Ant and Dec are funny though, and very very rich.

I'd never really watched it until last year but it's decent light entertainment imo, wouldn't go out of my way to watch it but if the mrs has it on I enjoy it. Not liking popular things doesn't make you intelligent or interesting.

Also I'd love to have a go at it, doesn't seem like they have it easy. That height challenge would have been nightmare for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Pleb fodder.
    Yeah why don稚 they do something more worthwhile with their time like bragging about their holidays to strangers on a messageboard.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    Yeah why don’t they do something more worthwhile with their time like bragging about their holidays to strangers on a messageboard.
    Oh dear. Have I touched a nerve?

However, feel free to air your views on this message board (even if you choose to get personal) and I will do the same (without being personal).
    Such is life.

They should have made Ant do the challenge on those planks without a harness and then brought back the lovely Holly

Oh dear. Have I touched a nerve?
    However, feel free to air your views on this message board (even if you choose to get personal) and I will do the same (without being personal).
    Such is life.
    You致e got on a nerve.

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    You’ve got on a nerve.
    Calm down, dear. It's only a message board.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I'd never really watched it until last year but it's decent light entertainment imo, wouldn't go out of my way to watch it but if the mrs has it on I enjoy it. Not liking popular things doesn't make you intelligent or interesting.

Also I'd love to have a go at it, doesn't seem like they have it easy. That height challenge would have been nightmare for me.
    I tend to agree with you. As long as you know it's a bit naff and can see it for what it's worth, then fair enough. It's when people subscribe to constant shit on TV and Media it becomes a problem in my opinion. There is a fair bit of snobbery when it comes down to light entertainment.

Just looked up who they are, must be getting very old, I've only heard of Wright, Haskell, Garraway & Martin Kemp's son off Gogglebox

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    I tend to agree with you. As long as you know it's a bit naff and can see it for what it's worth, then fair enough. It's when people subscribe to constant shit on TV and Media it becomes a problem in my opinion. There is a fair bit of snobbery when it comes down to light entertainment.
    Steady. Someone might be trawling your previous posts on totally unrelated subjects right now and coming to the conclusion that you should be precluded from expressing such an opinion

Steady. Someone might be trawling your previous posts on totally unrelated subjects right now and coming to the conclusion that you should be precluded from expressing such an opinion
    Isn't that show held somewhere in the Outback of Australia? I only ask because you've probably been there

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    Celebrities, a weird sex change guy/woman, a ex Eastenders actress, a comedian I've never heard of, an ex footballer who will noe have the **** ripped out of him for ever, and ex rugby players I have vaguely heard of, a female DJ I've never heard of, Kate Garraway (probably doesn't have enough money?!), some other people I've forgotten.

I'm looking forward to the challenge! Why don't they just say "I was offered a shed load of money to forego my dignity"

I've never watched strictly but I just know it's terrible. mad for songs Tv is correct.

Ant and Dec are funny though, and very very rich.
    - Won an Olympic gold medal in the decathlon
    - came out as a transgender woman despite knowing this the sort of response would be widespread

Surely deserves a bit more respect?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Isn't that show held somewhere in the Outback of Australia? I only ask because you've probably been there