+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Neil Harris - First Press Conference

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Neil Harris - First Press Conference

Quote Originally Posted by headlight View Post
    I am still underwhelmed & disappointed by the clubs appointment.
    Me too mate. If I thought there was an incline of a plan from those above I might be a bit more optimistic.

He may turn out to be a decent fit for the club and the fan base but it will take a lot more than one chirpy press conference to change my mind.

If he's got us playing fast flowing attacking football by the end of the season then shows some sort of coherent plan in his summer spending I may come around but until then my glass is half empty though I won't be getting the daggers out for a while.

Re: Neil Harris - First Press Conference

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Me too mate. If I thought there was an incline of a plan from those above I might be a bit more optimistic.

He may turn out to be a decent fit for the club and the fan base but it will take a lot more than one chirpy press conference to change my mind.

If he's got us playing fast flowing attacking football by the end of the season then shows some sort of coherent plan in his summer spending I may come around but until then my glass is half empty though I won't be getting the daggers out for a while.
    Cheer up Gringo mun