+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I hate Christmas

Re: I hate Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Pay no attention to anything the rotter posts here because it's all what's commonly found piled high in every cow field.

He makes a point of contributing here from his lair while sat cross-legged wearing Liverpool's full kit. Very often he does so when puffing on a roll up, that contains what he and Christ only knows, that he's jammed into one end of a 1940s art deco fag holder. In his deluded state he thinks he's a modern day Cecil B. DeMille character.

Contrary to what he claims, as with every year, he's been looking forward to Crimbo since January. His female neighbours know better than to be lured inside his shed for a festive sherry or Bailey's Irish cream for they know he's strategically attached mistletoe to every ceiling. 77-year-old Mrs Bagley next door knows better than anyone. How many times must that dear elderly lady utter the words "I'm far too old for a nobbing" before she's allowed to scoff her mince pies in peace?
    Just hurry up and ask him out mate.

Ffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I was in the shop looking for an artificial tree the other day. Assistant asked if I was going to put it up myself. I replied "No, the living room"
    Excellent Eric !!!
    I'm going to use that - 10/10

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

I just donate to homeless charities and listen to heavy rock
    Don’t bother...

https://youtu.be/hpAMbpQ8J7g