+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I hate Christmas

I hate Christmas

I am staying in till its all over

Probably watch my Alan partridge collection whilst scoffing a Chinese

Sod all this turkey lark

Re: I hate Christmas

I love Christmas - as long as we're in the latter thitd of December.

All this Chistmas stuff coming out as early as August does my head in!

Pay no attention to anything the rotter posts here because it's all what's commonly found piled high in every cow field.

He makes a point of contributing here from his lair while sat cross-legged wearing Liverpool's full kit. Very often he does so when puffing on a roll up, that contains what he and Christ only knows, that he's jammed into one end of a 1940s art deco fag holder. In his deluded state he thinks he's a modern day Cecil B. DeMille character.

Contrary to what he claims, as with every year, he's been looking forward to Crimbo since January. His female neighbours know better than to be lured inside his shed for a festive sherry or Bailey's Irish cream for they know he's strategically attached mistletoe to every ceiling. 77-year-old Mrs Bagley next door knows better than anyone. How many times must that dear elderly lady utter the words "I'm far too old for a nobbing" before she's allowed to scoff her mince pies in peace?

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Pay no attention to anything the rotter posts here because it's all what's commonly found piled high in every cow field.

He makes a point of contributing here from his lair while sat cross-legged wearing Liverpool's full kit. Very often he does so when puffing on a roll up, that contains what he and Christ only knows, that he's jammed into one end of a 1940s art deco fag holder. In his deluded state he thinks he's a modern day Cecil B. DeMille character.

Contrary to what he claims, as with every year, he's been looking forward to Crimbo since January. His female neighbours know better than to be lured inside his shed for a festive sherry or Bailey's Irish cream for they know he's strategically attached mistletoe to every ceiling. 77-year-old Mrs Bagley next door knows better than anyone. How many times must that dear elderly lady utter the words "I'm far too old for a nobbing" before she's allowed to scoff her mince pies in peace?
    I find women who smoke fags strangely attractive

The smell is a tad off-putting

Came home from work today to find a neighbour has put their decorations up - its friggin November ffs.
    Either I've slept for a month and missed the election, or they've been given a few weeks to live and decided to have themselves an early Christmas.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Came home from work today to find a neighbour has put their decorations up - its friggin November ffs.
    Either I've slept for a month and missed the election, or they've been given a few weeks to live and decided to have themselves an early Christmas.
    Asda took away their Halloween stuff on the 1st of November and replaced it with Christmas paraphernalia.

I dislike everything about Xmas one can think off ,its an appaling example of a commercial greed fest .

‘Er indoors put our XMAS tree up over the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Baloo View Post
    ‘Er indoors put our XMAS tree up over the weekend.
    Youd be fully justified in taking it down after 12 days.

Used to love it when my boy was young. Now he wants a £175 jumper!

I was in the shop looking for an artificial tree the other day. Assistant asked if I was going to put it up myself. I replied "No, the living room"

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    I was in the shop looking for an artificial tree the other day. Assistant asked if I was going to put it up myself. I replied "No, the living room"
    You sound like my Uncle Phillip! 🤓

Quote Originally Posted by The Hooded Claw View Post
    You sound like my Uncle Phillip! ��
    Wow, after all these years, it's amazing to hear from you again!

Tell me, sonny, did you get those piles cleared up after?

Its great for kids but to see grown adults going from pub to pub pissed out of their minds dressed up as Santa or elves or batman or nuns .......what the bejesus is all that nonsense about ? And having to send silly cards to people you never see anymore and who never contact you

Its all bollocks

I don't bother with putting up a tree and all these silly decorations either

I just donate to homeless charities and listen to heavy rock

Xmas day lunch for me is egg , beans and chips

International

I was discussing this 'doing things early' thing with a very senior manager I know in a major retailer about this time last year.
    I commented that on 26 Dec they'd probably be thinking about easter eggs and she replied "They're already in the warehouses!"
    The sad thing was that she wasn't joking, she was deadly serious.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Sod all this turkey lark
    I love it, Midnight mass, christmas carols, get to see Slade back on the box, a break from the daily grind, excited grand kids, some new socks & shreddies, brussel sprouts, a chance to offer a bit of goodwill to family and strangers, was in town on Saturday night, nice seeing the decos around, the outdoor markets, a general uplifting feeling.

I live next door to Jehobah Fecking Witnesses and they are absolute C***s !!! 🤬🤬🤬🤬
    Christmas is an excuse to play Noddy Holder on full blast 😂👍

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    Used to love it when my boy was young. Now he wants a £175 jumper!
    I’d want Arkle for that!!!!!

Sod all this turkey lark
    Cheer yourself up with a lovely Christmas Carol, like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJOe3CXE-mA

Youd be fully justified in taking it down after 12 days.
    I’m pretty sure she prefers the tree as company to me.

It is an absolute load of made up guff for sure, got no time for the religious side of it but cooking up nice food, drinking and seeing my young kids loving it all has changed it for me since they were born.

Sod all this turkey lark
    OH NO YOU DON`T

Its great for kids but to see grown adults going from pub to pub pissed out of their minds dressed up as Santa or elves or batman or nuns .......what the bejesus is all that nonsense about ? And having to send silly cards to people you never see anymore and who never contact you

Its all bollocks

I don't bother with putting up a tree and all these silly decorations either

I just donate to homeless charities and listen to heavy rock

Xmas day lunch for me is egg , beans and chips
    Any bread and butter involved

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    I’d want Arkle for that!!!!!
    It's goes against all I stand for buying over priced crap because it has a label on it but it makes my boy happy then I'm doing it..... through gritted bloody teeth 😂

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Wow, after all these years, it's amazing to hear from you again!

Tell me, sonny, did you get those piles cleared up after?
    Still giving me gip, Unc!