+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ethan Ampadu

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ethan Ampadu

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He should be playing regularly in the Championship or even League One. He's getting no experience. Surely, the biggest part of being a pro is managing to maintain a high level of perfomance for 90 minutes every week. There are parks players that could manage a decent 45 minutes with other pros.
    He’s good enough to be playing for a lower end PL team or high end Championship team imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    He’s good enough to be playing for a lower end PL team or high end Championship team imo.
    I'm not sure about that just yet. Was better the other night but the previous few games he was t great. I think he will come gold though

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I'm not sure about that just yet. Was better the other night but the previous few games he was t great. I think he will come gold though
    We’re not going to find out until he gets a run of games.

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    From what I've heard, Julian Nagelsmann has been modifying the way he plays, and that's why we haven't seen too much of him. RB Leipzig recently put out a club statement saying he won't be leaving them in January, as there was some talk of him returning to Chelsea.

He could be starting for the 2nd placed team in the Bundesliga this weekend

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He could be starting for the 2nd placed team in the Bundesliga this weekend
    Yep. I’m baffled by some of the comments about his performances. I think he’s been great. Very strong physically. Composed and excellent passing.

Yep. I’m baffled by some of the comments about his performances. I think he’s been great. Very strong physically. Composed and excellent passing.
    same here

He's playing in the Champions League game this evening.

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    He's playing in the Champions League game this evening.
    Hang on. He’s only good enough for League Two.