+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: That Roathie poster on the other forum

That Roathie poster on the other forum

Wtf is that all about?
    He's been trolling on there for years under loads of accounts i was told tonight and they can't get rid of him
    Why has he\her targetted that forum and have they ever posted on here or other forums?
    Strange how they keep going through the trouble of rejoining under different names just to keep posting on there
    How come they can't ban him\her for good
    Not having a go at the other forum i'm just curious

Re: That Roathie poster on the other forum

I've been accused of being Roathie actually Stan, just as I've been accused of being WB here.
    Not true in either case, and I've never read anything Roathie's posted but it's odd that he seems to get so much attention in places he's not currently using.
    It's also something I've commented about before that I've never seen any forum before where people are constantly accusing each other of being someone else. Is that something unique to Cardiff City fans ? I don't know , but it's very odd

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    I've been accused of being Roathie actually Stan, just as I've been accused of being WB here.
    Not true in either case, and I've never read anything Roathie's posted but it's odd that he seems to get so much attention in places he's not currently using.
    It's also something I've commented about before that I've never seen any forum before where people are constantly accusing each other of being someone else. Is that something unique to Cardiff City fans ? I don't know , but it's very odd
    Bitter ,twisted , old , frustrated depressed folk I think is the key to it .

He posted on here for a while. Years ago. Literally posting hundreds of times per month.

Gawd knows how much time he’s invested trolling websites over the years. Maybe he’ll reflect on it one day.

He had over 95 accounts on there a few years ago. Mental health issues and loneliness. Used to work in Cardiff I heard at the chemical bank and us known to some, closet bluebird...

I’m sure he is here somewhere

You keep on deflecting bra.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    You keep on deflecting bra.
    It does smell a bit like someone protesting too hard that he only has one account.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    It does smell a bit like someone protesting too hard that he only has one account.
    He has really upped his post count trying to get involved in every thread recently. Unfortunately no one pays him any attention and he’s had to resort to this

Quote Originally Posted by rudy gestede View Post
    He has really upped his post count trying to get involved in every thread recently. Unfortunately no one pays him any attention and he’s had to resort to this
    I’ve said as much about our Ronnie/roathie in the past, 1500 posts in 3 months.....all the hallmarks aswell as never ending rants about stuff, hard to imagine having that much time or and ex jack loving the bluebirds so much.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    I’m sure he is here somewhere
    ..perhaps we're ALL Roathie ..

Why are you so obsessed with ****? Bizarre

Because it's all about the hits, probably a mate of the owner bumping up the interest from some of the hobbledehoys who frequent the site

That's an intelligent theory Tomcat.

The only thing I'll say about that is that I think some people over estimate how long it takes to scroll through threads and make a couple of posts. Personally it doesn't take me long, and as far as the previous remark goes , is it a bad thing to get involved and contribute ? I thought that was the point.
    Apparently I'm "Roathie" now !!! After the whole WB stuff nothing surprises me, but I'm not anyone except me I'm afraid.

The only thing I'll say about that is that I think some people over estimate how long it takes to scroll through threads and make a couple of posts. Personally it doesn't take me long, and as far as the previous remark goes , is it a bad thing to get involved and contribute ? I thought that was the point.
    Apparently I'm "Roathie" now !!! After the whole WB stuff nothing surprises me, but I'm not anyone except me I'm afraid.
    Strangely that’s exactly as he puts it.....

Don't bite , those with multiple identities are probably the very same who allege the same on you , they have one for footy and one for politics, the nastiness is born from you having an alternative view that doesn't match theirs .

It maybe reflected guilt , and we should perhaps consider they have some very deep routed problems , as we all agree there is a need for greater care in the community .

If you want a cheer up read , have a go at the manifesto of hope published today ,but don't challenge it as its 100% right init

International

Quote Originally Posted by A Quiet Monkfish View Post
    ..perhaps we're ALL Roathie ..
    I am roathie…...oops I mean Spartacus!!

I'm Spartacus !

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't bite , those with multiple identities are probably the very same who allege the same on you , they have one for footy and one for politics, the nastiness is born from you having an alternative view that doesn't match theirs .

It maybe reflected guilt , and we should perhaps consider they have some very deep routed problems , as we all agree there is a need for greater care in the community .

If you want a cheer up read , have a go at the manifesto of hope published today ,but don't challenge it as its 100% right init

Yeah, I've got a theory that the people who try to spot dual identities are the real nut cases because it even occurs to them.
    I've only got and have only ever had one account here, which I would think is normal . Why would anyone think this stuff ? Probably because they do it themselves.

You are one mentally ill fella.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post

You are one mentally ill fella.
    Mental health is nearer one , than you think . Best not to trivialise it.

Mental health is nearer one , than you think . Best not to trivialise it.
    I’m not.

I’m making a statement which I think is spot on.

Which means that it's almost certainly wrong