+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I can see Kieffer Moore being bought in the January window - what's he worth?

Re: I can see Kieffer Moore being bought in the January window - what's he worth?

I think Wigan paid £6m for Moore? I expect their fans feel the same as we do about Madine. His one goal was a penalty.

Re: I can see Kieffer Moore being bought in the January window - what's he worth?

On the same basis Hal Robson Kanu was worth 30 million a few years ago

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Wigan
    Ah same thing ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Der Kaiser View Post
    £800,000 or £5 million if you go by the name of Neil Warnock
    and a further £3m if the agents are James Warnock’s Unique Sports Management.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    Ah same thing ;)
    It wasn’t one of them cocky corrections honestly

Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    Avoiding the ball?
    He looked better at his old team because they played the ball on the floor more from the clips I’ve seen.

Moore looks better because wales play to his strengths

Glatzel looks worse for us because he gets the ball flinged up the pitch in random places so he probably doesn’t even know where the **** he’s got to run to even attempt to get his head on the ball.

Hoping a new manager will show us what he can do.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    One swallow don't make a summer.

That said, his confidence will be sky high.
    He has a rawness about him but with the right coach in the right team, he could become a very good player.

Defo one for the future, hopefully the near future.
    Agreed. Raw but reminds me of a Joe Jordan the way he played. Needs good coaching to bring him on.

Only if we can sign Bale, Ramsey, and James as well ;)

If I was Harris I’d be looking for someone better than a distinctly average journeyman who just happened to receive umpteen chances in 2 games and only managed to nod one in from a yard. His record this season at Wigan proves he’s just not good enough at this level.

Quote Originally Posted by Cretin Hop View Post
    If I was Harris I’d be looking for someone better than a distinctly average journeyman who just happened to receive umpteen chances in 2 games and only managed to nod one in from a yard. His record this season at Wigan proves he’s just not good enough at this level.
    Yeah but yeah but, but, but...

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    Yeah but yeah but, but, but...
    Reality check. He's on the bench for Wigan today.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Reality check. He's on the bench for Wigan today.
    How’s that a reality check for me? Or do you mean others?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Funnily enough, when he runs, he reminds be of Madine - apart from the speed at which he runs, of course.

Maybe Madine is Harris's sort of player. Chris Wilder took a punt on him last season after all.
    Swop Madine who wants to go back North for Harris, no fee involved and both players would be happy?