+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can see Kieffer Moore being bought in the January window - what's he worth?

I can see Kieffer Moore being bought in the January window - what's he worth?

Re: I can see Kieffer Moore being bought in the January window - what's he worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Pontprennau Blues View Post
    £4.67.

Re: I can see Kieffer Moore being bought in the January window - what's he worth?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    £4.67.
    and a Twix

One swallow don't make a summer.

That said, his confidence will be sky high.
    He has a rawness about him but with the right coach in the right team, he could become a very good player.

Defo one for the future, hopefully the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

He has a rawness about him but with the right coach in the right team, he could become a very good player.

The guy is 27 and has scored one goal for WIgan this season.

Madine is twice the man he is.

He’s 27.

Not gonna slag the fella off because he plays well in our national team, but he’s got a goal all season for Wigan.

73 goals in total league games

20 of them for Truro and Dorchester.

He is not going to suddenly become a better finisher. He has handy attributes to his game, but no, he won’t become great overnight at 27.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Madine is twice the man he is.
    Funnily enough, when he runs, he reminds be of Madine - apart from the speed at which he runs, of course.

Maybe Madine is Harris's sort of player. Chris Wilder took a punt on him last season after all.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He’s 27.

Not gonna slag the fella off because he plays well in our national team, but he’s got a goal all season for Wigan.

73 goals in total league games

20 of them for Truro and Dorchester.

He is not going to suddenly become a better finisher. He has handy attributes to his game, but no, he won’t become great overnight at 27.
    Not just that but another ****ing giant. I know it's unlikely given the manger we've hired but I hope to **** whether he is successful or not we at least try to evolve the team into something different - giving more netball players contracts will see us stuck in the stone age - it's not good for the future of the club on any level and if we continue to play the way do while doing anything less than absolutely smashing the shit out of the league I can see attendances going off a cliff.

Quote Originally Posted by Freitag 4.17 View Post
    Not just that but another ****ing giant. I know it's unlikely given the manger we've hired but I hope to **** whether he is successful or not we at least try to evolve the team into something different - giving more netball players contracts will see us stuck in the stone age - it's not good for the future of the club on any level and if we continue to play the way do while doing anything less than absolutely smashing the shit out of the league I can see attendances going off a cliff.
    I was happy with his presser, after being like a wounded lion after his appointment, but being happy with how he comes across and whether I think he’s a nice bloke have **** all to do with it, if he plays how I initially thought he would then I give up, if he can tweak it and play a bit I’ll slowly come round.

I don’t care if he takes us up, if it means we win 1 nil week in week out with ugly football, I honestly don’t. You’ve got fans on here saying we aren’t fans if we don’t follow a manager if he takes us up playing football, then in another thread banging on about how shit the football was in division 4..there we are then so it shouldn’t matter if we go up if you’re arguing the shit football low division shit. Why not stay down and try and get us playing a bit better.. but the hypocrites won’t have that.

I’d swap a few years in the second division and getting an identity and culture from first team to the kids, over going up playing shit football.

Interesting points put forward.

I didn't think he was 27 but still, he showed me he has got a good few attributes that playing with better players will help him get better.

He doesn't need to be prolific goal getter with the quality he has behind him, just hold it up and bring them into the game.
    Just because he is tall doesn't mean that we need to fire long balls up to him.

I'd say if he keeps performing like he has done in the last few games for us then he will be hot property and in the shop window.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Funnily enough, when he runs, he reminds be of Madine - apart from the speed at which he runs, of course.

Maybe Madine is Harris's sort of player. Chris Wilder took a punt on him last season after all.
    Think he could do a job in a certain environment ,Harris might consider a punt on him , didn't he like that that type of bullish Steve Morison in your face type forward approach to the game, at Millwall ?

Some really shit players shine internationally. And I don’t mean to say the lad is shit, he’s done very well for us and done what’s been asked. Haven’t seen him lose a single header. For wales? Class.

But that happens a lot in the international game. I don’t see huge interest based on these games, because he’s not doing it week in week out.

Combine the 2 and he could go to a better champ club, but he isn’t exactly giving the scouts a headache is he.

Interesting points put forward.

I didn't think he was 27 but still, he showed me he has got a good few attributes that playing with better players will help him get better.

He doesn't need to be prolific goal getter with the quality he has behind him, just hold it up and bring them into the game.
    Just because he is tall doesn't mean that we need to fire long balls up to him.

I'd say if he keeps performing like he has done in the last few games for us then he will be hot property and in the shop window.
    But he won't, like it's been pointed out he has a dreadful scoring record and that's in rubbish leagues.

He's a good fit for us at Wales because we have no other decent option, he allows the 3 behind him to flourish because he'll do the dirty work and try and bring them into play, god forbid we revert back to Tom Lawrence up front. If he came here we'd need quality in behind him otherwise he's another Madine or Glatzel.

£800,000 or £5 million if you go by the name of Neil Warnock

Quote Originally Posted by Llandaff Blue View Post
    But he won't, like it's been pointed out he has a dreadful scoring record and that's in rubbish leagues.
    Perhaps he's been playing with rubbish players in those rubbish leagues. Now he has a chance to show that he is a better player, playing with better players, than people have given him credit for.

FFS give the man a break and let him (and us) bask in the glory!

He's done a job for Wales. But he's a League One striker. Probably no better than Madine.

FFS give the man a break and let him (and us) bask in the glory!
    I don’t get this “ffs give him a break” it’s not as if people are on his back calling him shit, people have pointed out his limitations and his scoring record and in the main been respectful.

You’ve already said you think he would look better, I think people understand your POV, but you don’t seem to be able to accept others think differently.

I'm sure if glatzel was Welsh and Moore in our team people's opinions of the two would be close to opposite what they are now.

Does Moore look as good for Barnsley? Would glatzel not look better playing with bale and co?

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I'm sure if glatzel was Welsh and Moore in our team people's opinions of the two would be close to opposite what they are now.

Does Moore look as good for Barnsley? Would glatzel not look better playing with bale and co?
    Wigan

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    He's done a job for Wales. But he's a League One striker. Probably no better than Madine.
    You could well be right but I have never seen Madine have a good game, though I've only watched him playing for City and he seems to have done well elsewhere.
    Moore I've seen 3 times and put in 2 good performances.

This actually is my point that the quality of your performance is determined by the quality of your teammates and the team's style of play.
    This is especially true at CF.

I shall leave it there on this one and watch his progress with interest.

Haven't seen him play for Wigan but in terms of what I assume he's been asked to do for Wales I think he's done well overall. Perhaps he thrives under a specific type of play.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post

Glatzel cant hold the ball up and is no good in the air. In fact, what is he good at?

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Hill View Post
    Glatzel cant hold the ball up and is no good in the air. In fact, what is he good at?
    Avoiding the ball?

Even Madine would look good with James, Ramsey & Bale playing off him.