+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Official Wurzels Twitter feed

Official Wurzels Twitter feed

Should we be offended, impressed or amused. Or are they just obsessed? - Would we be impressed if our Commercial dept became as tacky.

Re: Official Wurzels Twitter feed

Desperate times for them I guess. No win since 2002 is a heavy burden to carry ,and it could have continued if two shots had dipped under the bar by a few inches.

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Desperate times for them I guess. No win since 2002 is a heavy burden to carry ,and it could have continued if two shots had dipped under the bar by a few inches.
    I wonder if Warnock would still be here had those shots gone in? I know some will disagree, but I feel it was the right decision overall. However, if that game was the straw that broke the camel's back then I think our ex manager could consider himself a bit unfortunate.

Isn't that meme about the girl being bored? Are they saying they're tedious?

I think they’ve completely misunderstood the meme. 17 years of hurt probably contributed to this.

Couldn't play the media. What happened?

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Couldn't play the media. What happened?
    it's just a bloke whispering in a girl's ear at a disco (under the text - So we’ve not won at Cardiff since 2002 and Josh Brownhill’s picked up the ball on the edge of the area and absolutely smacked it past their keeper and you won’t believe who’s turned their back on it... )

It's obviously a joke that will appeal to the wurzel fans but my question was should their official twitter feed be taking the piss out of other clubs?

They sacked Adam Baker last year who was one of the fans known to all of us and Fkin good at his job.

He was then replaced by some Bristol Sport stooge who understand everything about “social media” but nothing about Bristol or the club.
    I’ve seen him filming the fans at games, he looks like the modern day Q in Bond.

That account these days is the source of far too much ridicule. Often from our own fans.

I have put on there this is just embarrassing but sadly one of about 25 other sorts of shit posted.

They’ve not really understood the meme have they

I don't get it

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    I don't get it
    Doesn’t seem to fit the meme does it.

They've completely misunderstood the joke and have managed to make themselves look small time in one quick tweet

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    it's just a bloke whispering in a girl's ear at a disco (under the text - So we’ve not won at Cardiff since 2002 and Josh Brownhill’s picked up the ball on the edge of the area and absolutely smacked it past their keeper and you won’t believe who’s turned their back on it... )

It's obviously a joke that will appeal to the wurzel fans but my question was should their official twitter feed be taking the piss out of other clubs?
    Is that bloke with the girl, Lee Tomlin? I haven't got the first idea what's going on with this. As for whether or not they should take the piss? Why not,Jut do it so that i can understand.....Lee Tomlin....Turns his back on the shot...God knows....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Is that bloke with the girl, Lee Tomlin? I haven't got the first idea what's going on with this. As for whether or not they should take the piss? Why not,Jut do it so that i can understand.....Lee Tomlin....Turns his back on the shot...God knows....
    No, its a video that went viral recently

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    No, its a video that went viral recently
    Righto, what's going on then-what's the connection to the video and them beating us?

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Righto, what's going on then-what's the connection to the video and them beating us?
    Nobody knows