+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Election result prediction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Election result prediction

That's the prediction on current polls, but I really wouldn't want to call this one.
    It could go a number of ways. Either a very high turn out because people want to resolve Brexit or a very low one because they're sick of it.
    You'd think that Corbyn would be marmalised with his mad soviet style agenda but maybe people are daft enough to like it at this point in dumbing down .

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    That's the prediction on current polls, but I really wouldn't want to call this one.
    It could go a number of ways. Either a very high turn out because people want to resolve Brexit or a very low one because they're sick of it.
    You'd think that Corbyn would be marmalised with his mad soviet style agenda but maybe people are daft enough to like it at this point in dumbing down .
    As a labour voter those figures are very very worrying , this is what happens when idiots like Diane Abbott and the shadow chancellor are led by a man who has principles but no backbone

All is not lost , may have a massive lead in 2017 and she fell on her arse but this time I can't see anything but a Tory majority

But the size of that predicted majority plus the collapse of the labour vote in South Wales , Scotland and the industrial areas of England means , in my opinion , a new centre left party must emerge as I think if the results are as predicted , the Labour party is dead

Bridgend , torfaen ..........conservative ?

Newport ......Wrexham ........conservative ?

It's almost beyond belief

I hope the best brains of the centerist Labour party reach out and appeal to the millions of people who don't vote conservative and form a rainbow alliance , it's the only hope now traditional labour voters have turned their back on labour

God help the poor and less well off , God help the NHS

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    As a labour voter those figures are very very worrying , this is what happens when idiots like Diane Abbott and the shadow chancellor are led by a man who has principles but no backbone

All is not lost , may have a massive lead in 2017 and she fell on her arse but this time I can't see anything but a Tory majority

But the size of that predicted majority plus the collapse of the labour vote in South Wales , Scotland and the industrial areas of England means , in my opinion , a new centre left party must emerge as I think if the results are as predicted , the Labour party is dead

Bridgend , torfaen ..........conservative ?

Newport ......Wrexham ........conservative ?

It's almost beyond belief

I hope the best brains of the centerist Labour party reach out and appeal to the millions of people who don't vote conservative and form a rainbow alliance , it's the only hope now traditional labour voters have turned their back on labour

God help the poor and less well off , God help the NHS

It shouldn't really worry you. In fact there's no difference who wins in most cases. The parties produce a pantomime for public consumption but in fact they like each other much more than they like you and me and they almost never do the stuff they've promised.
    I think this is an exception because we need the conservatives to win in order for the country to be governable again - otherwise it's more ****ing about and forming gangs to try and stop Brexit during which nothing else gets done.
    In general though, politicians don't solve problems , they nurture them because discontent is the raw material they use to manufacture personal wealth and power. There's not a bit of difference between any of them except for the occasional super predator like Tony Blair or Margaret Thatcher.
    Nor are they clever or intelligent. They have one gift, which is to manipulate the public with empty rhetoric, but you'd be shocked if you saw just how ****ing plain stupid a lot of them are when it comes to any other activity, or trying to hold a conversation without the use of seven word strap lines from central office.
    I've had the dubious pleasure of speaking to many of them down the years both professionally and socially, and this is my honest conclusion.