Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
Just so I have it straight, you know Johnson is a liar. You know he'll come unstuck if asked questions about his lies. So you want him to avoid scrutiny to maximise the chances that this untrustworthy man (whom you don't even trust to speak) gets to lead the country for five years.

And this because you don't want Corbyn (which I can understand) and do want Brexit (which this untrustworthy man has promised he will deliver, despite having failed less than a month ago).

"You get what you deserve" seems apt. It's just a shame that it drags everyone else down too.

Of course he's a ****ing liar Lardy !!!
He's a politician , and that's what they do - all of them .
I wouldn't trust any of them to run a chip shop but in this case some of his aims coincide with the best interests of the nation, ( in my opinion).
It's Hobson's choice between 3 arseholes representing three organised crime outfits, so all you can do is pick the one least likely to inflict too much suffering on the nation.

I wouldn't trust Jeremy Corbyn to sit the right way round on a toilet seat, and Jo Swindon should be working in Greggs the Bakers wearing plastic Christmas antlers and calling people "luv".

None of it's very impressive though, is it ?