+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Election result prediction

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Election result prediction

Quote Originally Posted by Elwood Blues View Post
    I bet the tories wish tonight was election night based on that.
    If that idiot Boris gets in by fifty plus seats I hope that's the back of Corbyn , Abbott and the rest of the lunatic fringe

Hopefully the party will adopt a more moderate stance to attract liberal voters as the liberal party is finished for good after clegg got into bed with the Tories and swinsom turned out to be hopeless

The Labour party needs someone like David milliband of old to sweep up the middle ground

Brexit has totally fecked up this country and those labour voters who have switched to the Tories over this matter will have to answer to their grandchildren when the Tories preside over this disaster , called by a Tory to save his own arse yet playing directly into the xenophobia and little Britain attitude of a worryingly large proportion of the population

It's all going tits up !

Don't come running when the shit hits the fan under this lot , too late to cry then

As for Corbyn , I am voting labour but what a plank he's proving to be

Re: Election result prediction

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    If that idiot Boris gets in by fifty plus seats I hope that's the back of Corbyn , Abbott and the rest of the lunatic fringe

Hopefully the party will adopt a more moderate stance to attract liberal voters as the liberal party is finished for good after clegg got into bed with the Tories and swinsom turned out to be hopeless

The Labour party needs someone like David milliband of old to sweep up the middle ground

Brexit has totally fecked up this country and those labour voters who have switched to the Tories over this matter will have to answer to their grandchildren when the Tories preside over this disaster , called by a Tory to save his own arse yet playing directly into the xenophobia and little Britain attitude of a worryingly large proportion of the population

It's all going tits up !

Don't come running when the shit hits the fan under this lot , too late to cry then

As for Corbyn , I am voting labour but what a plank he's proving to be
    The bit I highlighted is your call for New Labour MKII. Blairites running the show again for 13 years would ensure Ebbw Vale, Tredegar, Maesteg, Briton Ferry, Llanelli, Port Talbot, Caerphilly, Rhondda, Aberdare, Merthyr and many other areas would all see a mosque appearing and a call to Friday prayers would be heard. It's going to be the same with the blue team of course but at a slower pace.