+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stupid wales online

Stupid wales online

Instead of having the full press conference, it has people asking glen Williams questions and him guessing what Harris might do, whatever happened to what Harris actually said, perhaps i missed it maybe someone can post me a link, that is if the article does exist!

Re: Stupid wales online

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Instead of having the full press conference, it has people asking glen Williams questions and him guessing what Harris might do, whatever happened to what Harris actually said, perhaps i missed it maybe someone can post me a link, that is if the article does exist!
    Does anyone really care what Harris said anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Does anyone really care what Wales Online said anyway?
    FYP

Seems to me there wasnt a press conference, it was just Wales Online enouraging questions and then one of their journalists answering based on being in Neil Harris position.

Bizarre to say the least.

Yes bizare, wol were avertising it as the full transcript of the press conference that why i asked are they thick

Yeah, I found it annoying because it was made to appear that it was the manager speaking so I clicked on it . Still not initially clear, but turned out to be some local online journalist answering questions which he had no idea the answers to.

that why i asked are they thick