+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Stoke

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Stoke

Regarding how poor Stoke were is Joe Allen getting a pass because he's our anchor midfielder for Wales?

The way he flapped his legs about chasing Tomlin and the thought he could be playing against Hazard next summer gave me kittens.

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Regarding how poor Stoke were is Joe Allen getting a pass because he's our anchor midfielder for Wales?

The way he flapped his legs about chasing Tomlin and the thought he could be playing against Hazard next summer gave me kittens.
    I hadn't seen Joe Allen play for ages until he played for Wales against Hungary, and like most people afterwards, I could not understand how he is STILL playing for Stoke, and not a more successful team.

Do they drag him down to their level, as he is still a decent player and they have a team will plenty of talent - I was surprised at quite how poor they were and how little impact the new manger seems to have had.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    I hadn't seen Joe Allen play for ages until he played for Wales against Hungary, and like most people afterwards, I could not understand how he is STILL playing for Stoke, and not a more successful team.

Do they drag him down to their level, as he is still a decent player and they have a team will plenty of talent - I was surprised at quite how poor they were and how little impact the new manger seems to have had.
    Good. Would love to see them back in League 1.