Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
I think we're back to square one and starting the cycle all over again. Last three years wasted really, and the poster who said we're not a big club at this level is now correct I'm afraid .
We seem to be playing the standard championship tactics now, and I expect we'll do that as well as anyone else - some wins , some losses and the occasional winning streak, but without a specific and unique system it won't get promotion .
It'll be more entertaining to watch in many ways, which is what many here have demanded, so perhaps they'll enjoy it more than winning anything.
Of course, I hope I'm completely wrong about all this, but I doubt it really, and the question arises of how long we'll bounce around the mid table before we either get relegated or play to win.
I am afraid if this happens it will reflect on what everyone has been saying on this board for the last 2 weeks.
Harris is a totally underwhelming appointment.
We all wish him well and want to see the club succeed but the points you mention above would be as a result of having a mediocre manager/coach who cannot take the club forward.