I'll be honest I guess my feelings were misplaced when I thought I'd log on here this morning to see a couple of positive threads about the team but all I can see is negativity?
We have a brand new manager, who lets face it has inherited a confidence ridden squad who have had a dire (and partly successful I will concede) brand of football drummed into them over 3 years... did anybody expect that over 2 games in charge, we would become Manchester City?

I was there last night so under no illusions of how poor the quality was from both sides last night, but missing our best midfielder, captain and a player I think will flourish in this system (Whyte) I think we are showing signs of at least something positive, and thought we looked a lot more solid at the back last night.

All I can see are posts that carry bitterness with them as people can't seem to get behind Harris as he wasn't the first choice appointment for everybody (I get that), but for Christ sake let's get behind everyone and give the manager a chance to at least change things in stead of waiting 2 games?

Not a post saying people aren't allowed to criticise as like I've conceded there wasn't a lot of quality last night, just that I think we should be getting behind the boys. Let's face it, the atmosphere was crap last night (even in the first 10 minutes, when I thought we were pretty decent!). Anyway, hope the boys can continue to pick up points and it will only build confidence in the squad