+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Vic & Bob

Vic & Bob

Still as crackers as ever

Re: Vic & Bob

Haven't caught last night's show yet. But they are always great.

If you are a fan of big night out, bob's podcast athletico mince is definitely worth a listed. It's exactly the same sort of humour, even with a warnock appearance in the latest ep.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    Haven't caught last night's show yet. But they are always great.

If you are a fan of big night out, bob's podcast athletico mince is definitely worth a listed. It's exactly the same sort of humour, even with a warnock appearance in the latest ep.

Agreed. Athletico Mince is brilliant. Takes a little while to get into I suppose but some of those characters and sketches are superb.

Bit harsh accusing Warnock of a Destroy & Exit but all good fun

I love athletico mince but listen to it on an alexa and it's not possible to fast forward through the Peter Beardsley stuff which is boring and goes on for ever

Quote Originally Posted by Optimistic Nick View Post
    I love athletico mince but listen to it on an alexa and it's not possible to fast forward through the Peter Beardsley stuff which is boring and goes on for ever
    I love the Beardsley stuff, each to their own though

South African and Crime files are the best characters/bits for me though. And anything involving mclaren

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    I love the Beardsley stuff, each to their own though

South African and Crime files are the best characters/bits for me though. And anything involving mclaren
    I thought it was going off the boil for a while with too much Royhammer, the meat stuff and the price quizzed.

Proper return to form though with Crime Files and Sean Dyche’s motivational speaking.

Gangbangers...you gotta love em!

Agreed definitely returned to form recently. I did quite like the meat stuff but Crime Files and the Wavs are another level.

The Klopp songs are great too.

If anyone hasn't listened but wants to start I think the first 10 were just normal football podcast and then from 10 on it gets a lot better.

I agree and I know Beardsley is a popular segment, just annoying o can't forward through it. Not sure what's happened to gangs of the EPL either, that was the backbone of the show for ages.

Fwiw, my faves are:

Jordan Henderson
    Sean dyche
    British managers club

There was a new gangs of the epl this week. Definitely not enough of them though.

took me a while to get into them but the last episode with the bruce forsyth stuff was funny as ****