Boris and Farage failed to turn up at channel 4's climate leaders debate they were replaced by two blocks of melting ice with the Conservative party written on one block and the Brexit party written on the other block.

If the Tories and the Brexit party turn up for the next debate and I was Corbyn, Price, Sturgeon or Swinson and I wanted to address a point made by Boris or Farage I would say 'I would like to take issue with what the ice cube says on that point'.

Boris Johnson sent his father and Gove but they were not allowed on as it was a leaders debate, talk now that the Cons are now threatening C4’s broadcast licence, there is footage of the pair in the foyer looking lost and then a 15 year old girl starts lambasting Gove over Boris not turning up.

The right wing have no solutions on the climate topic, there again the right wing have no solutions on any topic.
It was a good sensible debate between the leaders of Labour, Lib-Dems, SNP, Plaid and the Greens and if the Conservative and Brexit party leaders had turned up then no doubt they would have dumbed down the whole debate anyway.