+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Harris's press conference

Harris's press conference

Quite impressed. Open and honest with a definite emphasis on U23 players. Knowledgeable on our opponents too. Good start Neil. Keep it up.

Re: Harris's press conference

"I want to work with the next under-23s manager very, very closely," he said.

"We want a free-flowing relationship between the academy and the first team."

Very good to hear.

Happy with the comments on the academy. It’s encouraging, little things like working with them in the afternoons etc.

It’s a definite positive.

Come on city !!

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Come on city !!
    . nurse

Quote Originally Posted by kendoddsdadsdogsdead View Post
    . nurse
    His drive to be positive 24/7 has led to him adding absolutely **** all to the thread

We would be in uproar if he said he wanted to work with the over 35' s

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    His drive to be positive 24/7 has led to him adding absolutely **** all to the thread
    Where as you of course add untold value to the many hundreds of threads you contribute to 🤣🤣🤣

Sounds like he wants to be hands on with the under 23's and closely checking their equipment

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    Where as you of course add untold value to the many hundreds of threads you contribute to 🤣🤣🤣
    You’re about 70 you weird stalking ****

You want me to PM you dick pics? Are you grooming me?

Put me on ignore you twonk, or put up with what you see and shut the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    You’re about 70 you weird stalking ****

You want me to PM you dick pics? Are you grooming me?

Put me on ignore you twonk, or put up with what you see and shut the **** up.
    🤣🤣🤣😂

He’s right about one thing. We do have a bloated squad with several players who are bit part at best .

It means the path is blocked for any promising youngster to get into the squad.

We are also paying wages for players who go from one injury to another.. Connolly, Richards etc..

Hopefully he can move 2-3 on as he also needs to decide which striker to keep as we seem to have loads without any 1 clear first choice.

It’d be Ward 1st choice for me, but the policy seems to have been, given each a handful of games and then drop them. Bring a new one in, keep the old ones, realise the new one is no better and then cycle them around again 😂

We’ve got a very promising youth winger, but again with a £10m one on the bench, he’s going to get nowhere near the side.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightOuttaCanton View Post
    🤣🤣🤣😂
    Ah, yeah, the classic “I was going for a bite” laugh.

It’s easy to keep on getting in your head son, so instead of the constant complaining do yourself a favour eh. I’ve got a million levels of pettiness to rise and do your head in, believe me

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    He’s right about one thing. We do have a bloated squad with several players who are bit part at best .

It means the path is blocked for any promising youngster to get into the squad.

We are also paying wages for players who go from one injury to another.. Connolly, Richards etc..

We’ve got a very promising youth winger, but again with a £10m one on the bench, he’s going to get nowhere near the side.
    Why? I'd criticise the management of the team if we're picking a squad based on their weekly wage rather than how they're doing in training or what we want the team to look like by the end of the year.