+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Andy Ruiz to smash Joshua in rematch

Andy Ruiz to smash Joshua in rematch

The hotly anticipated rematch called the ‘Clash on the Dunes’ is a little over a week away.
    I backed Ruiz last time and I fully expect him to smash the robotic Joshua second time around.
    Ruiz has undeniably got the mental edge having been hugely underestimated in their first encounter, this time his blindingly quick hands for a heavyweight will I’m sure dispatch AJ even earlier in the contest.
    Hearn as a promoter will rue the missed opportunities in dodging Tyson Fury and his Golden Goose In Joshua will be well and truly plucked a week Saturday 🥊✨✨🥊

Re: Andy Ruiz to smash Joshua in rematch

Joshua has one hope only. Get himself as fit as possible, and try to bomb Ruiz out in the 1st 3 rounds. He has to throw caution to the wind as soon as the 1st bell sounds.
    I think Ruiz will nail him again. It’s not very often in boxing that a rematch produces a different result.
    Last edited by William Treseder; 29-11-19 at 17:01. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Joshua has one hope only. Get himself as fit as possible, and try to bomb Ruiz out in the 1st 3 rounds. He has to throw caution to the wind as soon as the 1st bell sounds.
    I think Ruiz will nail him again. It’s not very often in boxing that a rematch produces a different result.
    Im quite confident that is not the tactics he will employ. Im pretty sure hes going to be cautious working behind the jab. Ruiz is a better fighter than him so to go all out and trade and he more likely to get knocked out himself.

If he can stay on his feet he will win. I cant see Ruiz getting a decision against Hearns poster boy.

I honestly think Joshua got hit trying to finish Ruiz too quickly after seeing what Deontay did the week before.

He will not lose the rematch - and the fact you can get 4/9 on him is a pisstake to me.

This fight will see Joshua so far behind the jab, clinch, jab, clinch. Wide points margin. 3 titles back in his hands