+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Religion of Peace strikes again !

The Religion of Peace strikes again !

Terrorist incident at London Bridge
    Vehicle drove at pedestrians with cops shooting at it
    Numerous casualties reported some stabbed some hit by vehicle
    Cops have allegedly shot at least one suspect - not dead - but I'm hearing he might be wearing an explosive vest

Re: The Religion of Peace strikes again !

Brave young fellah got hold of him and kicked his arse till cops arrived !
    Well done son !

Confirmed that the suspect is unfortunately dead from gunshots and was wearing a fake explosive belt. It's also been confirmed that it's a terrorist incident.

https://twitter.com/GoyForceTwo/stat...38534206873600
    Who knows what's gone on at this stage Ronnie but nonetheless a tweet online after the incident that I thought might interest you.

It interested me but it was just someone claiming it wasn't an Islamist , which it was.
    I wasn't making that assumption by the way, I was hearing it from informed sources and passing it on.
    More sad news that there are a number of fatalities from the public who were unfortunate enough to be there.

Oh no Ronnie they are not claiming it wasn't an Islamist, they are saying look at the root cause and they are saying that Jewish people are helping African migrants to escape to Europe, fancy that hey.

Quote Originally Posted by RonnieBird View Post
    It interested me but it was just someone claiming it wasn't an Islamist , which it was.
    I wasn't making that assumption by the way, I was hearing it from informed sources and passing it on.
    More sad news that there are a number of fatalities from the public who were unfortunate enough to be there.

Couple of things

1) well done to the Cops and general public. I hope the subsequent IPCC enquiry doesn’t get dragged out for months.

2) there aren’t as yet any confirmed fatalities aside from the suspect. In your excitement at spreading your faux outrage and almost glee that you could create the title of the post the result is you’ve made yourself look a dickhead to most on here.

"I'm hearing"

Terrorist incident at London Bridge
    Vehicle drove at pedestrians with cops shooting at it
    Numerous casualties reported some stabbed some hit by vehicle
    Cops have allegedly shot at least one suspect - not dead - but I'm hearing he might be wearing an explosive vest
    Bet they weren't Israeli's.

Just hope the shot taken by the police doesn't end up as an issue .

I watched the BBC news at 6 specifically to count how many times they could squeeze the T-word into their report of the incident. In their 12-minute piece the final count was 9. Terror - 4, terrorist - 2, terrorism - 3.

Seems like there was some very brave members of the public that by wrestling the perpetrator might well have saved some lives, I hope those brave people get recognised.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    I watched the BBC news at 6 specifically to count how many times they could squeeze the T-word into their report of the incident. In their 12-minute piece the final count was 9. Terror - 4, terrorist - 2, terrorism - 3.
    What would you call it then, as crimes and response to them are categorised for good reasons to ensure folk stay safe .

I know littering is taken seriously in London. But come on, summary execution for those who fail to pay the fixed penalty fine within two minutes of its issuance is a bit much.

Most reasonable people - liberals and snowflakes amongst them - would only support shooting them if they fail to cough up within 48 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    Couple of things

1) well done to the Cops and general public. I hope the subsequent IPCC enquiry doesn’t get dragged out for months.

2) there aren’t as yet any confirmed fatalities aside from the suspect. In your excitement at spreading your faux outrage and almost glee that you could create the title of the post the result is you’ve made yourself look a dickhead to most on here.
    In fact there are currently two dead and it could be more .
    What you got was some very early and exact information on a tragic event. It's a pity you want to use that to launch a bit of childish abuse and the last thing I'm concerned about in such circumstances is how it might play in terms of your opinion of me.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    "I'm hearing"

Must have been a lucky guess then, since it turned out to be correct.

In fact there are currently two dead and it could be more .
    What you got was some very early and exact information on a tragic event. It's a pity you want to use that to launch a bit of childish abuse and the last thing I'm concerned about in such circumstances is how it might play in terms of your opinion of me.
    At the time you wrote your guess work you had no idea anyone was dead unless you were one of those at the scene.

I stand by every thing I said, it hasn’t been confirmed anyhring about the suspect yet but you wrote some faux outrage more concerned with proving a political point (whatever that maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    Oh no Ronnie they are not claiming it wasn't an Islamist, they are saying look at the root cause and they are saying that Jewish people are helping African migrants to escape to Europe, fancy that hey.

What !
    Is that some kind of joke ?

Did you read the link you posted ?
    Israelis are helping rescue migrants who are in peril on the sea having boarded small boats to cross the sea and are often sinking and drowning. It's not " Jewish people helping Afrcan migrants to escape to Europe " ,as you put it.

Maybe I'm taking your posts too seriously Trampie, because you don't seem to understand the stuff you're saying.

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    At the time you wrote your guess work you had no idea anyone was dead unless you were one of those at the scene.

I stand by every thing I said, it hasn’t been confirmed anyhring about the suspect yet but you wrote some faux outrage more concerned with proving a political point (whatever that maybe)

So I just made up a load of stuff , ( to prove some political point ???), and it just happened to be 100% accurate !
    Maybe I should start entering the lottery.
    You'd be quite surprised I think to learn about some of the new fangled inventions such as telephones and radios which allow people to communicate with places they're not actually at.

What I wrote was factual and pretty much contemporaneous, which is why I didn't punctuate. I didn't express any outrage "faux" or otherwise - you made that up or imagined it . My initial posts were just facts which have proved correct.
    I think you're the one trying to prove some strange point , but you're not doing it very effectively .

Did you read the link you posted ?
    Israelis are helping rescue migrants who are in peril on the sea having boarded small boats to cross the sea and are often sinking and drowning. It's not " Jewish people helping Afrcan migrants to escape to Europe " ,as you put it.

Maybe I'm taking your posts too seriously Trampie, because you don't seem to understand the stuff you're saying.
    You need to read the article Ronnie the headline is Jewish funds, not Israeli funds but Jewish funds.

But it's rescuing people, not smuggling them , which isn't what you said.

But it's rescuing people, not smuggling them , which isn't what you said.
    Oh no Ronnie you are making things up yet again, I said 'escape to Europe', you seem to have a problem with the truth.

If you say so Trampie

You have been sussed Ronnie.