+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Caroline Lucas , green party , what a great prime minister she would make

Caroline Lucas , green party , what a great prime minister she would make

A really direct , plain speaking politician

Christ I wish she was leading the labour party , we would have battered the Tories

Re: Caroline Lucas , green party , what a great prime minister she would make

Decriminalising dogging and washing line thefts would hardly be a vote winner.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Decriminalising dogging and washing line thefts would hardly be a vote winner.
    She's actually very attractive

Have you read thier manifesto?

The impact on low paid workers wanting to holiday and drive to and from work would be devastating for them financially 20?% increase in flights would be the end of thier cheaper holidays .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Have you read thier manifesto?

The impact on low paid workers wanting to holiday and drive to and from work would be devastating for them financially 20?% increase in flights would be the end of thier cheaper holidays .
    Not if she was leader of a new centre left all party opposition to the Tories

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Not if she was leader of a new centre left all party opposition to the Tories
    Highly unlikely to happen ,the only coalition, i can see is with the SNP bird who will want remain on the ticket and indy ref 2, however that might be at the cost of Mr Corbyn being removed, the other option is a Lib / Lab coaltion, again not not likely without a change in leadership.

Anyway Mr Corbyn who ,doesn't lie, has ruled out any coalition.

I thought they all did quite well tonight, just like last nights climate change debate, I was quite impressed with Rebecca Long-Bailey.
    When you see others debating you realise just how poor Boris is.

Quote Originally Posted by trampie09 View Post
    I thought they all did quite well tonight, just like last nights climate change debate, I was quite impressed with Rebecca Long-Bailey.
    When you see others debating you realise just how poor Boris is.
    He's going to be our prime minister for at least the next five years

Christ alive