+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City set to make a profit on Bobby Reid transfer to Fulham

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Cardiff City set to make a profit on Bobby Reid transfer to Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Yep , again a good bit of business then .

Unfortunately ordinary folk cannot afford the luxury in life to sulk and say I want to leave , I don't like the mangers way.

My message to Mr Reid , you must be daft OR THINK WE ARE , if you didn't know what Warnock football looks like , but hey it didn't bother you at the time [I]as the cash incentive was big and hid the pain that we didn't play like Brasil.

Lets be fair when you did play you did okay ran, around a bit quicker than others, however you didn't really deliver in the Premiership .

You and your agent then spotted another opportunity to start a drop off in training and in form , allow us to question your loyalty and force the sale , knowing those behaviors you force the offload and gosh you got to maintain your high wage scale .

What have you done since ,not very much , and in my view that's why we put a simple buy clause into the loan ( play 5 games ), we know you didn't want to play for us anyway and got our dosh back .

A sign of a goo player is one that can adapt under any tactic and develop himself and show commitment something Mr Reid lacks, even Mr Tomlin did it this year under Warnock , just applied himself and tried harder .

If Fulham go up will you go with them after such a blistering injury table contribution to their season ?
    I hope your letter reaches Mr. Decordova Reid.

Re: Cardiff City set to make a profit on Bobby Reid transfer to Fulham

Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    I hope your letter reaches Mr. Decordova Reid.
    cheers I sent using a scouts stamp