Click here for Cardiff City personalised gift shop
Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Dear Lone Gunman

  1. #1

    Dear Lone Gunman

    Forest 0 Bluebirds 1

    Get back in your box

  2. #2

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    He gets to you doesnít he

  3. #3

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He gets to you doesnít he
    He's only five feet tall

    And four foot wide

  4. #4

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you one of the dullards who believed getting shot of Warnock was a bad idea and could lead to relegation?

    Showing 'our Neil' the door was the best thing the club has done in a long time. It's just a pity they didn't do it in May.

  5. #5

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Why does it matter? None of our ex players are thriving elsewhere.? 😂😂

  6. #6

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    He's only five feet tall

    And four foot wide
    Iíve seen the YouTube video of him playing pool.

  7. #7

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you one of the dullards who believed getting shot of Warnock was a bad idea and could lead to relegation?

    Showing 'our Neil' the door was the best thing the club has done in a long time. It's just a pity they didn't do it in May.
    As soon as Harris was mooted as the likely replacement I got behind him

    You carried on moaning

    I am eating a Chinese tonight , chicken with noodles , bean sprouts and sweet and sour vegetables

    Have it

  8. #8

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    As soon as Harris was mooted as the likely replacement I got behind him

    You carried on moaning

    I am eating a Chinese tonight , chicken with noodles , bean sprouts and sweet and sour vegetables

    Have it
    Sludge

    Do you associate the initials MSG more with the Michael Schenker Group or monosodium glutamate?

  9. #9

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't you one of the dullards who believed getting shot of Warnock was a bad idea and could lead to relegation?

    Showing 'our Neil' the door was the best thing the club has done in a long time. It's just a pity they didn't do it in May.
    You might disagree with everything I say, but I still remember how you got me and my lad cheap tickets for Bristol so despite all that shit I still see you as a friend and as City deep down. 👍

  10. #10

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Sludge

    Do you associate the initials MSG more with the Michael Schenker Group or monosodium glutamate?
    I thought ,Monosodium Glutamate was the most overrated progressive rock band ever , its was just sludge to listen too, as was their side project Glutamic Acid

  11. #11

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Sludge

    Do you associate the initials MSG more with the Michael Schenker Group or monosodium glutamate?
    Saw MSG at St Davids hall in 1983

    They were rubbish

    He should have stayed in UFO

  12. #12

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Saw MSG at St Davids hall in 1983

    They were rubbish

    He should have stayed in UFO
    I was there then. Preferred him in UFO too, Phil Mogg forever!

  13. #13

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I was there then. Preferred him in UFO too, Phil Mogg forever!
    Love UFO , mogg is a sex god

    Still got the drumstick of simon kirke ex free and bad company drummer who was on the sticks for the support band , wildlife , that night

    They should have been headlining , MSG only played for just over an hour , rubbish

    Been listening to loads of UFO recently , fav album is obsession followed by force it

    Got the ten classic albums in a box set , fine band

  14. #14

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Saw MSG at St Davids hall in 1983

    They were rubbish

    He should have stayed in UFO
    Typical politician. Avoided the question, I will be writing to Channel 4

  15. #15

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    Typical politician. Avoided the question, I will be writing to Channel 4
    I am not anti Semitic, for the final time !

  16. #16

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    Why does it matter? None of our ex players are thriving elsewhere.? 😂😂

  17. #17

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Love UFO , mogg is a sex god

    Still got the drumstick of simon kirke ex free and bad company drummer who was on the sticks for the support band , wildlife , that night

    They should have been headlining , MSG only played for just over an hour , rubbish

    Been listening to loads of UFO recently , fav album is obsession followed by force it

    Got the ten classic albums in a box set , fine band
    Great band
    Seen them in the top rank when Sophia gardens fell down.

  18. #18

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by dembethewarrior View Post
    He gets to you doesnít he
    I donít think so.
    Just a mate winding up another mate is all.
    Harmless.
    Old Croesy used to get on arí Sludges tits though... oh and Exeterís finest.

  19. #19

    Re: Dear Lone Gunman

    Quote Originally Posted by The Bob Banker Spanker View Post
    I donít think so.
    Just a mate winding up another mate is all.
    Harmless.
    Old Croesy used to get on arí Sludges tits though... oh and Exeterís finest.
    I know theyíre mates. Iíve read the board and seen their weird little pool match that for some peculiar reason is on YouTube.

    They both look like a right barrel of laughs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •