+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Quiet on here tonight? Very little city related talk?

Quiet on here tonight? Very little city related talk?

Neil harris must have started well i guess?

Strange as everyone had plenty to say when he was appointed about 10 days ago, we had threads popping up all over the place then!

International

Re: Quiet on here tonight? Very little city related talk?

That's probably because there isn't much for people to complain about lol

Too busy drinking on our bus👍👍👍

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Neil harris must have started well i guess?

Strange as everyone had plenty to say when he was appointed about 10 days ago, we had threads popping up all over the place then!
    An improvement. The biggest thing for me is the defending, the 'follow your man' type of defending has been binned and wide players aren't ending up as fullbacks anymore. The football is better although not great, but i'm not complaining, small steps and all that. Harris hasn't reinvented the wheel, he's tweaked things, i think that the players were done with Warnock and his style of football, i was told by someone close to the club that a fair few players were telling him to f uckoff after the swans defeat and putting it back on him due to the way he wanted them to play. It's only small changes and they've made a difference, which underlines how miserable and poor Warnocks football was. I still have concerns, especially when either of our central defenders have the ball at their feet although i'll take what Harris has done so far. Well done to him.

Defence were superb again.
    Armchair fans probably googling who they can slag off now 😂

In fairness not much to say.
    Forest much the better side, but the back 4 were superb as were the rest of the team defensively, however even I would admit that we had to work very hard for that and I can’t see us finishing in front of them

Nelson 9 Flint 8 🙂

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    An improvement. The biggest thing for me is the defending, the 'follow your man' type of defending has been binned and wide players aren't ending up as fullbacks anymore. The football is better although not great, but i'm not complaining, small steps and all that. Harris hasn't reinvented the wheel, he's tweaked things, i think that the players were done with Warnock and his style of football, i was told by someone close to the club that a fair few players were telling him to f uckoff after the swans defeat and putting it back on him due to the way he wanted them to play. It's only small changes and they've made a difference, which underlines how miserable and poor Warnocks football was. I still have concerns, especially when either of our central defenders have the ball at their feet although i'll take what Harris has done so far. Well done to him.
    Great to see you yesterday Dan.
    Could have stayed and chatted all night.

Hope you enjoyed it today .

Defenders did their job although I thought Forest were excellent and on another day with a bit of composure would have beat us easily.

Safe trip home .

I used the game sticky .
    I think he has brought a focus to our tactics.

Look better defending think we need to swap out Flint for Morrison as Nelson is looking good .

The full backs are better under Harris ( I understand Pelts played well today ?)

I wonder if were wernt fit under Warnock?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Great to see you yesterday Dan.
    Could have stayed and chatted all night.

Hope you enjoyed it today .

Defenders did their job although I thought Forest were excellent and on another day with a bit of composure would have beat us easily.

Safe trip home .
    Thanks for sorting me out mate, really appreciate it. Now for the bad news...My mother had a fall late last night and ended up in hospital, thankfully she's going to be fine, but it meant that i didn't end up going. Gutted, especially as it was our first away win. I watched the dodgy stream on here and i was impressed with the defending and the shape. Nice speaking to you, i'm a nightmare when i talk City....

I didn't think forest were excellent. I think we allowed them to play which made them look better than they are. Believe if Harris can get this team playing we will finish above them.

Quote Originally Posted by simonp_ccfc View Post
    I didn't think forest were excellent. I think we allowed them to play which made them look better than they are. Believe if Harris can get this team playing we will finish above them.
    play off 's here we come City v Fulham final , sssh dont tell everyone .

Thanks for sorting me out mate, really appreciate it. Now for the bad news...My mother had a fall late last night and ended up in hospital, thankfully she's going to be fine, but it meant that i didn't end up going. Gutted, especially as it was our first away win. I watched the dodgy stream on here and i was impressed with the defending and the shape. Nice speaking to you, i'm a nightmare when i talk City....
    Ah that’s shite mate .

Hope she gets over it.

Family ALWAYS comes first.

Ah that’s shite mate .

Hope she gets over it.

Family ALWAYS comes first.
    She's ok mate, thanks, we thought that she may have broken her hip but thankfully not, badly bruised. She did apologise for the inconvenience, i said that it may take time for me to accept it......

Defence were superb again.
    Armchair fans probably googling who they can slag off now 😂
    Zzzz

Hope your Mam recovers sharpish Tuerto👍👍👍

For all Forest’s huff & puff we should have blown their house down with the early second half glaring failures by Madine & Hoilett & they were sitters. OK they had loads of shots but the work by our defence got our just rewards, we done ‘em, f*ck ‘em 👍

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Hope your Mam recovers sharpish Tuerto������
    And me, i go over for my tea on a friday evening, don't know what i'd do Seriously, Thankyou

Just got in and saw it on Quest, but very short highlights.
    An encouraging game

And me, i go over for my tea on a friday evening, don't know what i'd do Seriously, Thankyou
    Can’t invite you over on Friday kid, there is a line to be drawn y’know🤪

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Can’t invite you over on Friday kid, there is a line to be drawn y’know🤪
    How about Sunday lunch, Steve?

My mother had a fall late last night and ended up in hospital, thankfully she's going to be fine, but it meant that i didn't end up going.
    I hope your Mum is back on her feet soon and makes a full recovery

PS enjoy your beans on toast next Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Wales-Bales View Post
    I hope your Mum is back on her feet soon and makes a full recovery

PS enjoy your beans on toast next Friday!
    Thankyou