+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: What do you think of this?

What do you think of this?

Complete lack of respect for a representative of Her Majesty's Government or just democracy in action? I'm not sure myself (I certainly would never provide that sort of running commentary if the Health Secretary was addressing a meeting) - there is less deference to politicians in this election than I can ever remember before, but I reckon they've brought it on themselves.

Re: What do you think of this?

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Complete lack of respect for a representative of Her Majesty's Government or just democracy in action? I'm not sure myself (I certainly would never provide that sort of running commentary if the Health Secretary was addressing a meeting) - there is less deference to politicians in this election than I can ever remember before, but I reckon they've brought it on themselves.

I like it myself: democracy in action. Matt Hancock is a pillock anyway and should never have been chosen for a Government post.

Re: What do you think of this?

Quote Originally Posted by Dorcus View Post
    I like it myself: democracy in action. Matt Hancock is a pillock anyway and should never have been chosen for a Government post.
    I tend to agree with all of that, but find myself wondering whether I would feel different if the politician involved was a non Tory - no doubt there'll be some politicians coming out with the line about now is the time to start coming together to heal the wounds after the election no matter what the result is, but it's never going to happen in my opinion.