+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Boris Johnson said UK's poorest communities are made-up of 'chavs,' 'burglars,' 'drug addicts,' and 'losers'

Heisenberg

Boris Johnson said UK's poorest communities are made-up of 'chavs,' 'burglars,' 'drug addicts,' and 'losers'

Re: Boris Johnson said UK's poorest communities are made-up of 'chavs,' 'burglars,' 'drug addicts,' and 'losers'

Quote Originally Posted by Heisenberg View Post
    And these people will vote for him to be re-elected. You couldn't make it up.

Re: Boris Johnson said UK's poorest communities are made-up of 'chavs,' 'burglars,' 'drug addicts,' and 'losers'

He's called black people piccaninnies with watermelon smiles, referred to Muslim women as letterboxes, called gay men bumboys in tank tops, compared gay marriage to bestiality and claimed that Liverpudlians wallow in victim status

Yeah, he's a ****

He sounds like a lot of footy fans on a night out, or a Saturday night in Wetherspoon's Ponty

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    He sounds like a lot of footy fans on a night out, or a Saturday night in Wetherspoon's Ponty
    Your excuses for him are wearing thin, regardless the Prime Minister should be held to a higher standard than someone pissed in a Wetherspoons

I think the office of Prime Minister and those who reside in it should be of a slightly higher value than pissheads drinking in shit pubs.

What’s it like liking Boris Johnson then? I’m curious as to what you like about him that you feel obliged to defend him. In the laughable name of ‘balance’.

Can you not see he’s morally repugnant?

I wonder what mental gymnastics that lifeonmars, who let's remember hates political point scoring, will perform to defend Johnson's statement about the terrorist attack.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-bridge-attack

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by CardiffIrish2 View Post
    I think the office of Prime Minister and those who reside in it should be of a slightly higher value than pissheads drinking in shit pubs.

What’s it like liking Boris Johnson then? I’m curious as to what you like about him that you feel obliged to defend him. In the laughable name of ‘balance’.

Can you not see he’s morally repugnant?
    I assumed that was part of the charm for LoM. Trump, Johnson and now Prince Andrew are on the list of people he jumps to defend... Sorry, I mean people he jumps to "provide balance" for.

I assumed that was part of the charm for LoM. Trump, Johnson and now Prince Andrew are on the list of people he jumps to defend... Sorry, I mean people he jumps to "provide balance" for.
    As long as it annoys you, its fun.👍

They are all awful people , said it many times, however there's balance and hypocrisy everywhere.

Heisenberg

As long as it annoys you, its fun.👍
    If defending the undefendable is fun for you, then I pity you.

If defending the undefendable is fun for you, then I pity you.
    I dont need pity , from you or anyone else .

I have the right to challenge ,offer a view have an opinion without being badged by the so called experts that hold alternative views its called freedom of speech .

Heisenberg

I dont need pity , from you or anyone else .

I have the right to challenge ,offer a view have an opinion without being badged by the so called experts that hold alternative views its called freedom of speech .
    My freedom of speech allows me to give you my opinion in regards to your opinions... See how this works?

You'll keep defending scumbags like Trump and Johnson, and posters like myself will continue to tell you how we feel about you defending them.

If you're happy with your stance on these matters then that's good for you. I still pity you.

My freedom of speech allows me to give you my opinion in regards to your opinions... See how this works?

You'll keep defending scumbags like Trump and Johnson, and posters like myself will continue to tell you how we feel about you defending them.

If you're happy with your stance on these matters then that's good for you. I still pity you.
    😍

Sounds as though he was referring to the underclass rather than working class. Underclass is popularly defined as poor and unemployed. That's too broad for my liking because it would include so many who are employed full time on minimum wage along with perhaps legions of State Pensioners - who are technically unemployed - that claim additional state income via Pension Credit as the law says otherwise they wouldn't have enough money to live on.

I'd say those who are fit and able of working age that survive wholly or substantially on welfare payments make up the true underclass along with those deemed too ill to work because of their lifestyle choices: the morbidly obese, alkies and drug addicts. Add the recidivist petty crims and relatively minuscule number who kip on the streets would account for maybe 5% of the population tops instead of the 20% Johnson suggested.

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    Sounds as though he was referring to the underclass rather than working class. Underclass is popularly defined as poor and unemployed. That's too broad for my liking because it would include so many who are employed full time on minimum wage along with perhaps legions of State Pensioners - who are technically unemployed - that claim additional state income via Pension Credit as the law says otherwise they wouldn't have enough money to live on.

I'd say those who are fit and able of working age that survive wholly or substantially on welfare payments make up the true underclass along with those deemed too ill to work because of their lifestyle choices: the morbidly obese, alkies and drug addicts. Add the recidivist petty crims and relatively minuscule number who kip on the streets would account for maybe 5% of the population tops instead of the 20% Johnson suggested.
    Still, its a poor comment. Even though I guess there are undesirables amongst us but we must not refer to them .

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    That's possibly the best video I've seen in 2019. Brilliant.

Heisenberg

Thought I'd leave this here

Heisenberg

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

Thought I'd leave this here
    Saw him a couple of weeks ago in St David's Hall. Would love him to have a kind of The Daily Show-style programme on the BBC.

As they are so evil many millions of people have a great opportunity to destroy the Tories , and join a new reveloution on Thursday lets hope the promises and hopes of the said reveloution are both delivered and delivearable, as spending commitments on these levels could see a major impact to soceity for years to come , if not delivered in a managed, responsible and professional way the hurt could be felt once again by the poor .