Does anyone else feel a bit apathetic towards this game or is it just me? As i've got older the game against Swansea doesn't really have that edge for me anymore. When we lost to them recently it didn't really bother me, i was angry about the poor performance but was as bothered in losing to them as i would have been most other clubs. I think it's an age thing, although maybe some of our younger fans don't have the connect towards the Derby as was once prevalent during the lower league days.

It's an odd one really, i have no need to travel to Swansea, don't know any Jacks so can't have the piss taken out of me if we lose, there isn't really any personal fallout. They seem to dislike us much more than we dislike them. I think that alot of the disdain towards us is due to the investment Cardiff has received in comparison to Swansea and that the people of Swansea now have a visible enemy (The Welsh Government) as well as the Media, based in Cardiff which in their opinion is Biased towards Cardiff. Both Cities have moved apart in terms of prosperity and opportunity, there were parallels 20 years ago, but not so much anymore. Cardiff has become more vibrant, busier and multi cultural, Swansea has probably either stagnated or got worse, for those reasons i'd say that our dislike for them has diluted. What are peoples thoughts?