+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: euro ticket lotto

euro ticket lotto

For the euro16's were people successful for the lottery, i know a few who got england tickets via the lotto, but what about the other games ? ?

Re: euro ticket lotto

Ignore
    Last edited by The Bloop; 04-12-19 at 15:46. Reason: .

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Ignore
    Harsh

Aye - same registered for the lottery for Baku games. Hope there's a decent chance!

2016 I had wales fan club history and got a group game and a round of 16 game from my applications

I see on social media fans who are red wall members with history this campaign are being asked for credit card details on their applications today. Suggesting they are like to be successful

But I am general ballot so am just hoping for the best. The only loyalty / connection I have this time is that I was already registered with Uefa - but that's going to count for little.

I only want one game. Italy. I've booked flights to be in the country whatever happens.

I have applied for all games, applied for 4 for the rome game and 2 each for the Baku games, will look into travel if we get any ( might be foolish i know )

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    I have applied for all games, applied for 4 for the rome game and 2 each for the Baku games, will look into travel if we get any ( might be foolish i know )
    Annoying thing is that we were offered more tickets after some limited success in the first lottery. Picked up a couple for Wembley but declined the SF Cat 1 at 490 quid! Thing is that there were loads going for Baku - relatively cheap too - but I went for St. Petersburg instead .

...or to look at it a different way, I can't believe there won't be loads of ticket availability for Baku games.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    ...or to look at it a different way, I can't believe there won't be loads of ticket availability for Baku games.
    I think anyone that wants to travel out to the arse end of Europe won’t have to worry about a ticket for Switzerland / Turkey. Doubt we will take 12k out there. I think the Swiss game will be played in a half empty stadium. Turkey game likely to be full- Turks share a small border with the Azeri’s.

The Rome game is likely to be high demand, and I think people further down the priority list may struggle for a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by stevebrickman View Post
    I think anyone that wants to travel out to the arse end of Europe won’t have to worry about a ticket for Switzerland / Turkey. Doubt we will take 12k out there. I think the Swiss game will be played in a half empty stadium. Turkey game likely to be full- Turks share a small border with the Azeri’s.

The Rome game is likely to be high demand, and I think people further down the priority list may struggle for a ticket.

This ^ Decided yesterday to do 6 nights in Baku for both games, booking flights today. I don't have tickets at all, but 2 mates have the follow my team tickets. Tickets were generally available for most of the games in France from my experience, so I have no doubt that there will be plenty available in Baku.

It's a bit of a mission to get to, minimum 8 hours for me, with layover in Moscow, and around £400 return. That will put lots of people off.

Quote Originally Posted by CopenhagenBlue View Post
    This ^ Decided yesterday to do 6 nights in Baku for both games, booking flights today. I don't have tickets at all, but 2 mates have the follow my team tickets. Tickets were generally available for most of the games in France from my experience, so I have no doubt that there will be plenty available in Baku.

It's a bit of a mission to get to, minimum 8 hours for me, with layover in Moscow, and around £400 return. That will put lots of people off.
    I have a 12 hour stopover in Dubai. 7am to 7pm!