Thread: Natalie Pirks , BBC Sports reporter

Natalie Pirks , BBC Sports reporter

Pure class

I have fallen in love again

I am floating on air

There is a spring in my step

We meet next Tuesday , at dawn

Re: Natalie Pirks , BBC Sports reporter

She's way out of your league, sunshine. No way would you successfully groom her with a crate of Newcastle Brown Ale.

Where were you earlier? The lights were on but no answer. Disappointed but not surprised to see that Vote Conservative poster in your window. Alun Cairns, as you know, is my MP too and is slimier than Alan B'stard, a fictional politician Rick Mayall used to play on TV. If there were a constituency called Twatshire then Cairns would be its ideal representative. He labelled Italians as 'greasy wops' some years ago and he's been mired in several other scandals since then. How on earth can you maintain he's a 'wonderful man'?

Has the 'I'm backing Boris' t-shirt you ordered off of eBay been delivered yet? I'll vomit over it if I catch you wearing that abomination.

I hope Everton beat and put five past Clippity's red scum later on.

PS Up yours!

Re: Natalie Pirks , BBC Sports reporter

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post
    She's way out of your league, sunshine. No way would you successfully groom her with a crate of Newcastle Brown Ale.

Where were you earlier? The lights were on but no answer. Disappointed but not surprised to see that Vote Conservative poster in your window. Alun Cairns, as you know, is my MP too and is slimier than Alan B'stard, a fictional politician Rick Mayall used to play on TV. If there were a constituency called Twatshire then Cairns would be its ideal representative. He labelled Italians as 'greasy wops' some years ago and he's been mired in several other scandals since then. How on earth can you maintain he's a 'wonderful man'?

Has the 'I'm backing Boris' t-shirt you ordered off of eBay been delivered yet? I'll vomit over it if I catch you wearing that abomination.

I hope Everton beat and put five past Clippity's red scum later on.

PS Up yours!
    She's not out of my league , I am a hit with the ladies and that's the way it is

As for the election I won't be voting for the conservatives , I would rather get a Swansea city season ticket who , by the way , alun cairns supports

Now get back in your box and go to sleep