+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Sala Fee Latest

Sala Fee Latest

Have read this a couple of times but still can't work out if we get a transfer ban before the hearing takes place. My instinct would be No but stranger things have happened.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49904028

Re: Sala Fee Latest

Quote Originally Posted by BlueToujours View Post
    Have read this a couple of times but still can't work out if we get a transfer ban before the hearing takes place. My instinct would be No but stranger things have happened.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49904028
    Think your right if not FIFA will ducked every rule in the book about justice as your only label or guilty once proven

Don’t think a transfer ban will apply due to the potential of litigation

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Don’t think a transfer ban will apply due to the potential of litigation
    We are appealing a decision that's been made - we are looking to overturn that - the decision stands unless we prove otherwise.

Chelsea appealed and had their ban removed - didn't stop them being banned in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadstool View Post
    We are appealing a decision that's been made - we are looking to overturn that - the decision stands unless we prove otherwise.

Chelsea appealed and had their ban removed - didn't stop them being banned in the first place.
    If we are going to have 3 transfer window bans- this January would be a pretty handy one to have.

Our squad is miles too big anyway so we don't need anyone, it's also good enough. There are plenty of youngsters waiting also. Almost hope we do get a transfer ban. It's been great for Chelsea.

I wish warnock had a ban for his last 3 transfer windows anyway! Shame they can't be applied retrospectively- any player bought in last 3 transfer windows we have to give back.